Voicemail

Hey guys!! First chapter:) in case you didn't read the description, the title and the chapter titles are all gonna be songs from my favorite artist, Russ. Basically each chapter is going to relate to the song and I'm also gonna be putting lyrics I think match with the parts, so if you see lettering like this its the lyrics! I also recommended listening to the songs while reading the chapters! ALSO!!! This is OMEGAVERSE!! But I'm most likely gonna keep forgetting sometimes so if it doesn't seem so omegaversey i apologize lol, Anyways, hope you enjoy!:))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I been calling trynna get a hold of you

You, yeah yeah

Feelin lost and I don't know what to do

So can you get back to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys!! I-I'm really sorry Im late heh" Porchay panted and nervously smiled as he set his textbooks down on the big round table full of buff handsome douche bag alphas.

They all had their arms crossed glaring at him as if he just offended their entire lives. Chay finally sat down, pushed his glasses up and started organizing. "T-there was this huge train a-and then my bike stopped w-working for s-some reason then-" before he could finish, Elo, the big buff alpha who was sitting across from him cut him off,

"no one cares Porchay, just get this over with!" He glared and Porchay flinched, knowing he shouldn't mess with that guy.

"R-right, I-I apologize" he nervously laughed.
He awkwardly looked at them for a reaction but all of them just seemed done with the omega.

"S-so t-this project i-is pretty big, which is perfect for- for us, w-we can get this done pretty fast! And-" again, he was cut off by the same douchebag.

"Hold on hold on..." Elo waved his hand around to stop Porchay, then stared at him making chay nervous. "Us? We? What the fuck are you talking about Porchay?" Elo questioned.

"Uh- uhm- w-well I- I don't know if you heard but...Mrs. Rand said that this is a g-group project" Chay did his little laugh again when he's anxious.

The rest of the group looked at eachother before bursting out into tears, they were laughing so hard and for what reason?

Porchay gulped and just started nervously fake laughing with them thinking he had missed a joke. "Ahahaha...ha" his scent had now changed into a rotten cinnamon roll.

"Hold on, I need a minute this is too funny" Mark, another one of the douchebags said. "Oh my god Porchay, you're hilarious you know that? I just thought you'd be way smarter than this" Elo laughed looking at Porchay.

"I-I'm sorry b-but i dont- don't understand what you're saying" chay said with an anxious smile, showing off his cute baby blue braces

"You're doing this on your own.. why else would we have chose some skinny no good of a twink omega like you?" Elo giggled, causing the rest of them to do so too.

Porchay didn't understand, he was in fact not a skinny twink, he was pretty chubby and actually had started working out a bit so he's pretty built for a guy like him. Wide shoulders, puffy chest and muscular arms, of course you can't notice only when he's wearing something tight or he's using them.

But hearing about the fact that he had to work on this huge project alone?? He can't!! They're crazy! But of course he can't always say what he's thinking so...

"B-but guys please- t-this project his really big and I-I have a lot of homework to do-"

"Do you think we give a single shit that comes out of your mother?" Elo remarked, now glaring daggers into Porchay's doe eyes.