Psycho

If you wanna listen while reading, just swipe to the left on the picture and click on the music!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got me going psycho

She got my going down, down, down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimhan Theerapanyakul was an isolated person. Only a few friends then and there, everybody wanted to befriend him just bc he was only famous for his last name. He never believed in true love or whatever that was. He was an unbothered person when it came to rumors. Rich, handsome alpha, and very territorial.

He was having his normal casual day at school when someone suddenly bumped into him, spilling all of his coffee over his new, very expensive 104, 337, 000.00 baht (3M) white shirt. The person was very short, but once they looked up at him with a panicked expression and started babbling nonsense to him

He fell absolutely in love.

Their big Bambi eyes, big pink plump lips that looked so kissable. He wanted to take the baby and protect him from the world. Take him and not let anyone else ever touch him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know you, but I know that you special

Fuck a verse, fuck a hook, I'll use the whole instrumental

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Porchay had not payed attention due to him being a little bit late to class. When he realized who it was he bumped into after the collective gasp from everyone else, he knew his life would actually be over this time.

"I-I am very sorry....Ah! M-Mr. P'Kim! Im very v-very sorry , i-i swear I didn't meant to!" Porchay gasped as he quickly pulled out a napkin and started wiping the alphas shirt, just making the stain worse causing everyone to laugh at his miserable position. "I-It was an accident! I didn't realize I-it was you im sorry for ruining your shirt Mr. P'Kim! P-please please don't sue me I-I don't have any money, I can do your homework for an entire year I-I could clean your entire house for a year just please- ah!" Before he could finish the alpha harshly grabbed his wrist and started pulling him to the nearest janitors closet. Porchay squealed trying to break free. "W-wait! Please no! Please don't hurt me Mr. P'Kim i swear it wasn't on purpose!"

Before he knew it he was pinned to the closed door inside of the janitors closet, both the alphas hands on either side of his shoulders caging him in as he mumbled pleases for himself.

Kim looked down at the shaking omega, scanning him up and down as if to check for anything wrong, why was the boy near heart attack?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You been held back, I'll get you to graduation

Help you with your cash, steer you clear of tax invasion

Death grip on your ass, I call the assassination

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim slowly and gently placed his hand on the bambis cheek, causing him to flinch while his thumb was feeling his pretty plump lips. "Shhh" he cooed. He was getting very close to the boys face, he slowly moved down from his forehead, to his cheek, to his bonding gland. He sniffed the omega, checking for any scent of any alphas. All he smelled was delicious croissants, cinnamon buns, with honey and chocolate. He wondered how good he'd taste if he could just- no! No time for that right now Kimhan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting carried away, let's get married today, fuck

You're bad and you're broken, too, but I love that shit