We Just Havent Met Yet

Please listen to the song while reading, you'll love it!!:,))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby, I'm amazed by you

We just haven't met yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Macau never found it easy to lie to someone, but to the doe eyed Bambi it was very simple. Of course the clueless boy didn't know about Macau's intentions.

Macau knows everything about his Chay. His favorite color, to his favorite outfit (even tho they mostly wear uniforms), to his favorite food and dinosaurs.

Yeah, maybe it seems a little creepy and stalk-ish, but just hear him out! He had spotted the omega a few months ago. That precious little thing was sitting alone in a cafeteria table reading his book of paleontology. Earlier he had seen how he was scared to even approach the table cause it was full of alphas, but there was no table available for the baby, so before he could even sit down the alphas got up and walked away, mumbling nonsense to the adorable boy.

Since that day he couldn't get his eyes off him, he looked so beautiful just sitting there reading his book, if Macau distinctly remembered he got that book for Christmas.

His plan was to court the omega with gifts, shower him with all the love he saw he never received, spoil him rotten to the point where Chay would ask him for anything. He'd give the boy his all, and never let anyone touch what would soon be his.

But his plan was a little difficult since the omega would always run the other direction the moment Macau would turn to him. I mean, he could admit he was handsome, but was he THAT handsome that the omega couldn't handle his doe eyes?

In reality, Porchay was scared of him, he was scared of everyone! He thought the moment he'd let himself stand there he'd be tormented to death. Why wouldn't the boy assume that the most popular richest boy in the whole country wouldn't be a dick to him? Well he thought wrong! It was the complete opposite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get lost in a maze with you

We just haven't met yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Porchay was just caught that night and didn't have a choice but to let the alpha sit beside him on the bench. He was surprised that the popular boy had made him feel things instead of feeling nothing. He was surprised that the alpha was making him giggle and blush like a little kid. It's like Macau knew he was miserable and was having a even worse night than ever, magically appeared like the good looking angel he is.

Well he did know, he knew everything about his Chay.

He fell for him even harder and harder everyday, Porchay not realizing that someone was planning on courting him. Porchay not knowing that someone was capable of loving him even from afar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I fell in love with you

We just haven't met yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One easy thing about this tho was that Macau didn't have any competition, no one wanted his little baby Porchay. It would've worked better if he at least had someone to compete with just to show off his alpha to the omega. Just so the omega could see that his alpha was the best in the field.

Macau just can't wait for the day where he gets to be close to his omega everyday. Where he can cuddle him up at night so he won't feel an ounce of chills, where he could smell his already strong scent of cinnamon and honey with a tad bit of strawberries. he can't wait to mark him up to let everyone know he belongs to him. He can't wait to do anything with the omega, or nothing at all if Chay doesn't want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder what's your vibe, what you look, what you smell.

What you taste, what you fuck like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He'd daydream of being on top of the omega and taking him little by little. Taking care of him an entire night and make him feel so loved. Leaving him unable to walk and to the point where he only knows Macaus name, and maybe one day fill him up with his pups.

His Chay looked so soft and sensitive as if he'd break any minute, but Macau would be extra careful with the fragile boy. He'll love him and take care of him without letting anyone hurt Porchay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just let me know

Who you are? What you want?

When you want it, how you want it, how you want this to go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides all that, Macau was ready. He talked to his Chay finally! He can do way better than that tho, he's even more confident now that the omega actually talked to him. He couldn't even sleep that night just thinking about the fact that his crush spoke to him! He was too busy giggling and kicking his feet.

But anyway, he got up and ready to go. Ready to pursue the omega. Ready to show off to the omega and make him his.

Not on Kimhan Theerapanyakuls watch tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really sorry for the very short chapter, I just wanted this to be about Macau's sneaky little background about his plan for Porchay. I'm pretty sure the next one will be longer, hope you enjoyed!