Constellation Series #3

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains vulgar words that are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content.
Read at your own risks!

My stories are UNEDITED! So, expect errors in all aspects of writing! If your standards are too high, you're on the wrong page.

If you happen to not be fond of cringe-worthy and cliche relationships, This story is not for you. Be my guest and leave.

All Rights reserved © Aiyiestars
[Ailene M. Yabut]

Living alone and financing her needs, Lyra Lacaille Hermosa did almost everything in her life without anyone by her side. One word to describe her is 'Independent'. She is the perfect description of that word. She was five when her adopted mother died.

Lyra is an assistant student in the school library. She's one of the Smart students in their department (College of Teacher Education). Being bullied by her schoolmates has never been new to her. She's already immune, and her emotion is good at hiding behind her thick eyeglasses. Crying alone is her hidden talent.

Liam Oniel Carpenter is a playboy who is satisfied for breaking women's hearts. He's ruthless but soft when it comes to her mother. 'A mommy's boy'. He is the one and only grandchild of the school's president.

One day, a bossy Lion saved a helpless girl from taking her own life. Will Lyra be a lioness to be able to tame the lion, or would she Rather leave after knowing the truth?

Started: [ December 14, 2023]
Finished: [ ongoing ]

Book 3 of 4