Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Crush

As I walked into the campus, my eyes were drawn to him like a magnet pulling me in. I couldn't tear my gaze away as he laughed, his eyes sparkling with genuine joy. His smile lit up the place, and I felt a warmth spreading through me that I couldn't quite explain. It was as if a switch had been flipped inside me, awakening feelings I had never experienced before. My heart raced, and my palms grew clammy as I realized with a sudden clarity—I was attracted to him.

In that moment, everything seemed to slow down, and I became acutely aware of every detail—the way his hair fell effortlessly over his forehead, the sound of his voice as he spoke animatedly with his friends, the way his laughter echoed in the place. It was as if the world had faded into the background, leaving only him standing there, a beacon of light in the midst of the crowd. I found myself drawn to him, unable to resist the pull of his presence.

As the day wore on, I couldn't shake the feeling that something had shifted within me. It was both exhilarating and terrifying to realize that I was experiencing this attraction for the first time. Questions swirled in my mind—what did it mean? Was I ready to explore this new aspect of myself? But amidst the uncertainty, one thing remained clear: in that moment, I knew that this attraction was undeniable, and it had changed everything.

I remembered the day when I tried talking to him about what happened but ended up hiding and just watching him having fun with his friends—with my bullies.

Crush ko siya, crush ko si Lion pero tama ba 'tong ginawa niya ngayon?

With my eyes wide open, Lion withdrew his lips from me. I was still shocked with what he did but I couldn't find a word to blurt out.

Nakaawang nang bahagya ang labi ko at nakatitig sa kanya. His lips stretched for a wide smirk. He licked his lips and poked his left cheek using his tongue.

"You're that stunned? First time?" he arrogantly asked.

Hindi pa rin ako makasalita o maka kurap man lang. Naalarma ako nang muli siyang lumapit pero hindi ko pa rin magawang gumalaw.

Lion kissed me again, this time, it's not just a smack. He lifted my chin and impatiently bit my lips that pulled all my senses back.

"B-bastos!" Malakas ko siyang itinulak at lumagapak ang palad ko sa pisngi niya.

Hindi nawala ang mayabang niyang ngisi kahit na halos bumakat ang palad ko sa lakas ng sampal. Bumaling din ang mukha niya dahil sa impak noon pero parang wala lang sa kanya.

"Am I?" He hoarsely asked while staring at me intently.

Nanggigigil akong dinampot ang gamit at ramdam ko na ang pamamasa ng mata ko.

That was my first time, I treasure it like a Gem  because I want my first kiss to be my first boyfriend. I've never been this emotional but it's my philosophy. I hate it when someone is breaking it.

I hate this man, I hate Lion.

I immediately wiped the tear that fell to my cheek—almost hurting my face. The sliding door on his kitchen is mirror. I saw how weak I look.

I don't want this asshole to see me weak.

As I stood before the mirror, staring at my reflection, a surge of determination coursed through me. "I don't want this man to see me weak," I mentally whispered to myself, the words a silent vow echoing in the confines of my mind. With every fiber of my being, I refused to let him witness any hint of vulnerability, to see the cracks beneath the surface of my carefully constructed facade.