why are you always like this?

○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○
«Why are you always like this?»
«a dustberry oneshot»
☾︎genere:☹︎ ☽︎
¿requested?:no
○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○°○°○

3rd pov

Today was a very normal day for everyone unfortunately that's not the case for the 2 skeletons ones name is Dust and second name is swap.

Today Dust had interrupted blue's day of saving ppl bc of what Dust thought blue was simping for him.

"What do you mean it's not my fault he died?!?! YOU PUSHED HIM OF A FUCKING CLIFF YOU JACKASS" swap argued back what happend was very simple:

There was a monster who was clinging on to life to prevent from falling of a cliff. Now swap actually saved the guy but Dust sans was there when the monster started thanking swap, Dust thought he was flirting with swap so he got jealous and he pushed the guy of the cliff.

( re-reading to first 2 lines actually reminds me of that root in atgfah that always saves the day 🤔)

Now swap was so mad that they just started fighting beside the cliff, which in other words was about to witness an attempted murder once again.

"Oh really now if you didn't allow that guy to flirt with you mabey that wouldn't have happened?!"" For the 500th time he wasn't flirting with me he was thanking me for saving his life!?!?! YOU prick!?!"

By the second Dust's sanity meter was going down if he even had one, swap who was the love of his life the only hope he has on his terrible life. Was saying these things to him

By the second swap was throwing swear words by the second she was mad telling him how she wasn't flirting with him and bla bla bla.

By the time Dust hasn't said a thing. His thoughts were taking over saying stuff like:

"He doesn't like you "

"He doesn't love you"

"If he did....he wouldn't have cared if that monster died

"Kill him"

"I just don't know why your always like this??..... Dust.......Dust?"

Dust was having none of it by a swift move he pushed swap of the cliff

But thankfully swap had clinged on the same root that the poor monster did before his death

Thankfully the root was strong so it would give swap a few time to plan her escape but Dust was still there swap was so shocked she didn't think of what was happening her boyfriend......the one she trusted was trying to kill  her

He started crying she knew it was her own fault..... she knew that Dust was insecure.... she knew that when Dust looked sad she should've stopped talking and went home.......she....doesn't know what to do anymore......

She started crying knowing that Dust was going to push her hand of that cliff in any second....

She just started to stare at Dust looking at every detail of his face one last time

Not knowing if she should hate Dust for killing him or forgive him bc well.... it was her fault....

Thankfully before Dust would push blue he got back to his senses and realised what he was doing he stared back at swap and started crying poor swap who was looking down only looked up when Dust tears started hit blue's face. Dust without hesitation pulled swap up to prevent her death..

He then hugged him and started crying while saying sorry multiple times he just couldn't comprehend on what was happening rn. Poor swap was stunned she thought that Dust would actually kill her...

Well atleast she's not.... dead

Dust was basically shedding crocodile tears he was so sad he didn't know what happened to him he doesn't even remember what happend the only thing he remembered was swap saying hurtful things and then seeing swap cling on to life....

Swap felt awkward in that position so he teleported both of them home.

Eventually Dust feel asleep on swap while apologising so much swap was overwhelmed by what happend a few hours ago so he just teleported them on the bed instead on the ground he kept playing with dusts hair until eventually swap feel asleep too....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I hope you loved this angst story tbh I had fun writing this also bearing the fact that my mom called me a phsyco after explaining to her what I just wrote 😁

Anyway I'm out

Words: 734

🌸😗👋🌸