the prank..

I'm not gonna do the fancy thing I do in my oneshots...I'll only put the person who requested the stories from now on but since no one requested this and i got inspiration from a old oneshot book I read but I suddenly remembered the book yesterday I decided to write it but with my own twists...also credits for the ship children belong to helpme1m and wish_in_a_bottle the kids that will be mentioned will be next to their owners I just wanted to mention the creators in the start and end for respect...also...some are also mine which i will mention...

Ship: Nightkiller (finally)
Request?:no...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Killer was sitting in her room bored and out of her mind...event though she is married and has like a biggileon kids...there at school and the older ones moved out...nightmare was working and she didn't want to annoy him...so she decided to annoy one of her besties Outer! Outer got married 2 months ago and killer gave her space...and that space is about to be broken!

As killer reached for her phone she looked through her contacts..and found outers number..she dialed the phone still sitting on the bed..waiting for her to answer....Outer than didn't answer but instead Outer sent a text!

"I'm sorry I can't talk rn I'm on a date you can call me back later" Outer texted.

Killer just sent a thumbs up and smiled...she was happy that her friend has a healthy relationship....anyway....she was still bored so she decided to call lust! Lust thankfully lust answered and they started to talk about some stuff....and later lust giving killer a dare...

"Listen I know you act tough and all but I don't think you'd be this tough to complete this dare!" Lust said to killer in a teasing tone "what do you mean by that? you know what? I don't need to know what the dare is..! I accept it!" Lust was silent...."girl I was gonna dare you to ignore nightmare for a full day!" Killer was frozen....she spoke to soon...she couldn't back down! Then she'll be called a chicken...(y'know despite someone being a mom of a bigellion kids she does act like them)

The night came...she was gonna do it the next day...but she wanted to make a reason for her to ignore nightmare...so him and their kids won't get suspicious...

Killer begged nightmare to sleep next to her but he had work..so he made sure killer was asleep and sneaked off to finish his work...

After 1 hour killer woke up looking on the bed and not seeing him anywhere "Oh that little pussy...but atleast I got an excuse for why I'm ignoring him,,hmmm yeah good enough" she then went back to sleep

The next day killer woke up looked at the time...it was 6:13 am just in time to make her kids breakfast and prepare their lunch!....that's exactly..what she did...one of her kids...orion woke up he did move out but he came visiting yesterday and slept in his old room..."good morning ma...." "good morning sleeping beauty..." "thank for the recognition" orion replied jokingly....they then chatted and made everyone their breakfast and killer woke up the kids one of the kids named Erron kept complaining about school and homework and how he has to go to 9th grade next year, but it was normal he's always like this and his sister bravery kept annoying him....

After a while they went to school killer hadn't seen nightmare which made the challenge easier so she went to the living room to pass time...

And look he came crawling it was nightmare...ofcourse he wasn't crawling...but he was tired..he saw killer on the couch and just headed towards her...she remembering the challenge just moved aside which nightmare was confused....? He kept moving towards her he was really confused and hurt but obviously since killer's his wife he tried talking to her

"My queen? Are you okay? Why are you moving away from me?" Nightmare wouldn't get his reply...as killer just kept watching TV killer felt guilty but she ain't no chicken plus she always wondered what will happen when she ignores nightmare so that was another reason....killer was eating chicken noodles...while still ignoring him he kept looking at her drowning her with questions....she finished her food and went to put it in the sink...she figured I'd she went on a walk she could clear her mind off of things....mabey talking to one of her kids could also clear her mind...so without telling nightmare whatsoever....she left the mansion....nightmare got worried when he didn't sense killer's aura and figured she left....he didn't know why she left....

He went outside looking for her...killer was on the phone talking to one of her daughters called akumu now she was also moved out...so killer was talking on the phone and told her about the challenge...akumu started to laugh with killer as she suggested an idea but killer didn't agree and they finished the call....akumu wanted drama so she called her dad and told him where she was nightmare saw killer but she didn't see him...he just ran towards her and jumped on her making them both teleport back to the mansion "why...why did you leave? And most importantly why did you leave without telling me!?" Nightmare yelled killer did flinch but she didn't speak to him nor even look at him...

She just pushed him and walked away...

A few hours passed and the kids came from. School orion already picked them from school and left to his own home and back home was chaos the kids were talking about their day, some even just threw their bag and picked up their phone, some complained, and some touched the carpet and fell on the ground,....that someone being both of the twins midnight and nightlight...

But one kid, Erron noticed how killer doesn't interact with nightmare at all and asked her about it "Hey ma'...why aren't you talking or interacting with dad at all?" The rest of the kids noticed and asked her about it too killer froze nightmare was secretly watching....he found out that killer was dared to do that by horror who nightmare bribed with food and my Donald's to tell him and he did....but killer told the kids that nightmare kept not listening to killer about sleeping next to her so she punishing him....

It was now dinner time....everyone was on the table....but nightmare didn't even try to talk in the dinner table killer was worried he just stared at his food...one of the kids charisma saw it and asked Jim about it "daddy? Why aren't you eating your food?" These kids were really observant...."oh! I'm just thinking about some things don't worry about it" nightmare told the 5 year old...and started to eat...killer knew...that tonight is gonna be weird...

Killer and nightmare were now on the same bed...they weren't facing eachother...killer was fed up and plus her them was over...so she can talk to him...."nighty? Are you awake?" She knew that was a dum question but she needed to start a conversation...he was awake but he didn't reply, killer looked over at him and said "nightmare I'm sorry for ignoring you all day...." nightmare wouldn't talk...killer was trying to apologise to nightmare but he wouldn't budge killer just gave hope and fell asleep...trying her luck for tomorrow.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

💙Erron belongs to wish_in_a_bottle💙

💜Akumu belongs to helpme1m💜

🤍bravery belongs to me🤍

🖤charisma belongs to me🖤

Also a thanks to

sum_thinw3ird for voting

And

Kelly2002lo for following