what'cha cooking? p.t 2

○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○
«what'cha cooking?»
«A kustard oneshot»
☾︎genere:fluff☽︎
¿Requested?: yes
helpme1m
○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○

A/n: this is part 2 of my previous oneshot and there won't be Internet for a couple of days so if I disappear for a while it's bc I don't have Internet this is a school setting where the school will try new things. Don't hate me if this is trash bc I did this from the core of my imagination.

3rd pov

The next day the student went with there day as usual they woke up ate breakfast and left for their classes.

With sans.

Sans was currently looking for his next class, despite going to his classes everyday.....he still doesn't remember the places...it was kind of embarrassing but this is sans were talking about he doesn't know what embarrassing means😒.

The class that he was looking for is the home e.c room class. It was the third period and time was slower that usual

When sans finally found his class he sighed in relief as the bell rang as he walked in. Then the teacher came 5 min later.

"Hello class today we are going to cook
A delicious meal so that you can cook for your husband or wife or if you become a master chef or mabey just cook for yourself.

The class was filled with whispers yes they talked about food and such and such but they never really got to cook meals...

"But the minister of this school wanted to try something new as an experiment......and to put more work on teachers." The teacher had said that last sentence quietly.. the principle has decided to change your schedule and you students will receive it by the end of the day... in the school gym since its the biggest place to actually fit the entire school." A random class will be joining us today.. so we will wait a few minutes." 

The teacher said and Don't get me wrong the e.c class had a lot of space to fit 2 classes so it wouldn't be cramped.

Just as the teacher said in a few min the next class came. Sans looked around to see the new class that's gonna be joining them today and sans was shocked but the readers weren't..

Fell was among the group. Tbh fell didn't notice sans and he was playing in his teeth while the teacher explained.

The teacher said that the 2 classes will be into groups of 2. And that they can pick there partners now!.

Before anyone could even breath sans ran onto fell and hugged his back that's when fell knew what was gonna happen.

As these 2 went to there stand the 2 of them fought of what to do and how to do it resulting into fights but not with fists but with cooking wits.

Eventually the teachers saw what's happening and resolved the problem they will cut the cooking in half sans will take care of half the way to cook this recipe and fell will take the rest.

This way actually worked and it resulted into a perfect masterpiece.

Eventually these 2 won as apparently it was a competition class tge teacher gave sans a star on his check gently while the teacher slammed the star on fells forehead as she heard him talk shit about her behind her back.....

The day went very quickly after that class for some reason and they eventually got there new schedule well sans brought it for the 2 of them.

"Fell...." "what? Is it worse then the last schedule" "no" "nooooo don't tell me that we have p.e in a Monday morning..." " wait.... oh shit your right.." as both of them groaned in pain...yes you did not read this wrong.....

"Well that's the bad news but the good news is that we have the same schedule for monday!!!!" "Wait what!? Let me see" sans was happy but fell was disappointed it's not that he doesn't want to spend time with sans it's just that..... sans is really annoying on Mondays and he doesn't want that but... oh well atleast he has his bitch by his side right?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry that this is short and lazy as this was also lazily made like my imagination anyway this is the final part and i hope you read the a/n from the start so you'll know why I don't post as much so ya I'll try and see if my imagination will let me write a nightkiller ship as that's my otp and I'm surprised why I still haven't written one yet and I'm thinking of writing another book so yep we'll see where that goes also don't blame me for the electricity blame the guy that cut the electricity in Egypt

Words: 807

🌸😗👋🌸