what'cha cooking? p1

○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○
«what'cha cooking?»
«a kustard oneshot»
☾︎genere:☺︎︎☽︎
¿requested?:yes
helpme1m
○•°•°•°•°•°○°○°•°○°○°•°○

p.s : i know you requested highschool setting but im gonna change it to college setting bc i didnt have an idea with a highschool setting so this will do the trick.

3rd pov

It's was a Rainy day today very rainy actually..

But surprisingly it Was a Good news for the students since well.....It was wet meaning the p.e classes were cancelled for today since you can't do P.e in The rain so who ever had p.e in There schedule were happy..

One person who had his p.e lesson cancelled was a fellow student named sans, now sans's  p.e class was the last class he had for the day so he and his fellow classmates who had their p.e in their schedule as the last lesson went back to their dorms.

Sans was currently waiting for his boyfriend fell.

How were they together you ask? Well
These to were normal students sharing a dorm sans started some small talk and over time these two become the best of friend even though it was surprising since these 2 personalities are completely different. Over time the two quickly become boyfriends.

Sans didn't know what to do so he did the best thing that he could.

He would try to cook.

Now sans wasn't in the cooking club but surprisingly he was a good cook...

He only made  2 dishes

(one of the dishes is from my country and the other one is complete random I found on the Internet)

The dishes were
1- mahshi Grape leaves
2- satay

Sans was proud of what he did the first dish took alot of his time...

Not so soon he heard the door getting unlocked..he wasn't fazed when he saw who came in it was just his boyfriend fell.

Fell was kind of surprised he didn't know that sans would be early today.

"Your early today?"" I know... p.e is cancelled and its my last class remember?" Fell froze he lied to him and told him that he knew sans scheduled like the back of his hand but in reality he didn't know shit...

"Yeah I figured that you wouldn't know?" "What's that smell ? Did you make sm if you did than Color  me surprised. " sans chuckled he knew what Fell did there. "Yeah big guy i cooked no need to clap for me I know I'm full of surprises" sans said proudly " I wasn't gonna clap for you ....you probably learned that form me when I was cooking in one of these days!"  fell also said proudly... "uhu sure whatever you say dude" "so? What'cha cooking?" "Oh I made my favourites!" Fell was disappointed he didn't make his favourite dishes "Oh and I just remembered its your turn to wash the dishes" fell was even more disappointed he just sighed and went to  eat with this idiot that he calls his boyfriend after they ate and fell washed the dishes. These two then decided to watch a movie well.... they only had two movies which are Mulan and a scary movie that I don't know the name of...

"Sooooo what do you want to watch?" Sans asked fell wanted a scary movie he  imagined the scene where sans would be spooked and just cuddle in his arm to fells disappointment and embarrassment sans wasn't fazed at all with movie instead the slitiest action would make fell cowar in fear. Sans didn't say anything as he knew that if he said a remark fell wouldn't finish the movie and leave to sleep.

Eventually the time to go to sleep came both of them kissed eachother good night and went to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/n this story has 2 parts bc re reading the first part made me feel like this wasn't a college setting but a home setting so the second part is gonna be a school setting where classes will be held

Words: 667

🌸😗👋🌸