Chapter 1

Characters: (?) = not sure yet.

Terrance Blake
- 49 years old
  Mrs Blake (Mentioned, Flashbacks, past, ect.)
Albert Shaw (The grabber) - 43 years old
Detective Wright + Detective Miller (?)
Robin Arellano - 13-14 years old
Robins Uncle (?),
Robins Mother (?)
Griffin Stagg - 12-13 years old
Griffins Mum (?), Griffins Dad (?)
Vance Hopper - 13-15 years old
Vance's mum (?)
Billy Showalter (Paper Boy) - 13 years old
Harper (Billy's dog)
Bruce Yamada - 13-15 years old
Amy Yamada (Bruce's sister - 11-12 years old
rest of Bruce's family(Mother, father) (?)
Finney Blake -13 years old
Gwen Blake - 11-12 years old
Matt (Bully) - 13-14 years old
Buzz (bully) - 13-14 years old
Matty (bully) - 14 years old
Moose (bully?) - 14-15? years old

SUMMARY : Finney wakes up in his bedroom, perhaps he time traveled into the past?

TW: The Grabber, Death, ???

Finney Blake just wanted to die in that basement. No matter how hard he tried to escape from his last few tries, he thought of giving up. Giving up his life, wanting 'the Grabber' to just murderer him, knowing he can have his best friend again and to see his loving mother who committed suicide when he was younger. But the thought of his sister, her with the disappointed look showing on her face if he just gave up. He couldn't leave her with that horrible drunk father that hardly looked after them. But, Finney was weak. He couldn't do anything, other than get beaten up until he's most likely to have broken ribs or worse.

Finney was curled up on that filthy mattress that past victims slept, cried. Possibly even raped or even killed on, his eyes slowly closing as he passed out from crying so much. Suddenly, the basement door loudly creaked open, a man in a white mask had appeared. Denver knew that man as : 'The Grabber', his actual name was Albert, with the last name 'Shaw' the same as Finney's and Gwen's Middle name. The Grabber, had something in his hands... A weapon. It was an Axe, having dried blood stained on it from killing his own brother in front of the innocent boy.

He creepily smirked watching the boy passed out on the mattress, but then quietly walked closer to him holding his axe up in the air getting ready to swing at the poor boy. Finney woke up by him screaming as he felt a sharp object his his left arm. Tears began to stream down his face, The Grabber smiled while saying rather creepy but 'comforting' words like: "Your Special Finney." But unfortunately, the axe next aimed for his head causing Finney slowly stopping his screams and looked dead. The grabber came closer to him touching him where ever he dreamed of without the now dead boy noticing, he then brought a knife and cut a long cut around his neck to his chest. 'The more Blood, the better' roamed around his sick mind. The Grabber had now been successful with the 6 children he had abducted and murdered.

Finney suddenly woke up. It was blurry, he couldn't see. He tried to hold up the arm that the axe hit but he didn't. He just waited till he could see. At first, he saw a vision of five blurry shadows coming closer to him. One of them went to the side of him quietly asking him to calm down and wait till he could see as he felt soft hands playing with his hair helping him calm (which it did.) One of them sat quietly on the bed waiting for him. He began getting his vision as he noticed they were the other 5 kids. The kid who was playing with his hair was Griffin Stagg! Finney said sorry to him, to every one about sadly dying in such a horrible way, slowly putting his good hand on the smaller boys. As he noticed a Mexican boy sat right next to him. "Robin... Robin is that you?" He asked getting sadder looking at him more. "It's me. I'm here okay?" He said in such a calm voice as 'Pinball' Vance Hopper kept laughing at the scene. Although Bruce was there to stop him being rude. Robin gulped as he explained everything. Why he was still 'Alive.' Finney looked even sadder with a small tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm so so so sorry, please forgive me. I'm so sorry. i- i was...was meant to a-avenge you all! I didn't because... because i died. i died when i needed you all to be free-" Robin stopped him by putting his hand on the boys mouth. "You done nothing wrong Buddy but-" he paused, "I need to say something, okay? You have a choice by the way." Finney nodded as he put his head on Robins Shoulder. Robin continued, "You can either stay here, stay with me, be dead, be free do whatever you want- or..." He paused once again trying to remember what he needed to say, "You can travel back in time and save us all got it? We wont be able to remember a thing all you gotta do is try and save us before our kidnapping date, i know you can figure something out. I believe in your Hermoso." Finney then thought for about about 4 minutes, everybody waited (except from Vance) He was telling the kid to hurry the fuck up or he will beat his non existent ass. He finally decided and said, "I want to do option two. I think i can do it." Robin nodded as the others joined in and he blacked out.

He woke up, still thinking he was in the cold basement, he was in a panic. What if it never worked out? But it did. He saw a tall lady in front of him, she looks exactly like him just Female and older and dead looking. "Don't panic dear." She said in such a calm voice, he heard it somewhere but didnt know where. " 'm sorry who are you?" He asked as the women's smiled dropped but got back up in the matter of seconds. "I'm your mum, you silly goose!" She said in excitement.

"W-what? Mum?" Finney said, the last moments of his mother's last sighting were traumatic for him. Watching his Mother dangle from the ceiling was the least he wanted to happen, yet he had no way to stop her."

Finney, you have one chance to are everything right, I believe in you and I love you very much, you must stop it in this order; Griffin Stagg, Vance Hopper Billy Showalter Bruce Yamada And your friend Robin, the dates are extremely important too, are you listening?" She said, her voice less angelic and more serious.

Finney nodded, he was paying very close attention while admiring his mother.

 " Griffin died on the 12th of February,

-Vance died on the 20th of April ,

-Billy died on the 9th of June,

 -Bruce died on the 7th of September,

-And Robin died on the 13th of October." 

She paused.

 "You must do these in order Finney, do you understand?" He nodded once more. She began to speak, her clothes drifted in what seemed to be a non-existent wind, he couldn't feel a single bit of air on his skin. Let alone a breeze. "I love you Finn and Gwen." was the last thing he heard until she was gone.

--
Thanks to M_is_M for the help on this one! Oh yeah guys this is on AO3 if you want to read it there lmao (I'll link it when ao3 decides to work.

If there is anything i could improve on and if  there is any mistakes feel free to tell!
--