Chapter 5

SUMMARY: Finney finally saved Griffin Stagg, but he needed to come up with a plan for the 'Pinball' Vance Hopper.

Its passed Griffins Abduction, it was march 3rd. He still payed closer attention to the roads and Griffin. Who knows if Albert tried to snatch him after his kidnapping date. However, Vance was soon, Finney needed a bigger plan. He can't just bump into him like he did with Griffin accidentally. Vance was older and stronger than him while he was Younger and 'fragile'. He never thought Vance would be friends with the bullied, hated kids, you never know though maybe he does. Maybe he needs to find the right people to be friends with since everybody is scared of him. Finney was scared of him but not that scared like he was in the past.

Vance would always be at the Grab N Go and play that Pin Ball Machine. If anybody put their hands on it they would get beaten to a pulp. He knew that since he witnessed it happen, Some stupid boys were pushing each other in the shop and the other fell onto the pin ball machine making Vance loose his high score. He was not letting it slide, he was so close to beating his high score, so then he decided to think it was the best idea to fight with him then carving his initials in the boys arm. The police came after that dragging him away. Besides, they should have been more careful knowing Vance was there.

Finney woke up in his bed, he wasn't feeling well today. He felt dirty. So dirty. He went to the bathroom, taking his clothes off and then jumping in the shower, turning the shower on the coldest setting. It helped him a lot apparently, It was the right temperature for him, he sat down letting the water soak into his hair. Thinking of small scenarios in his head. He then thought, He knew he could talk to dead people with phones but what else could he do? He was always jealous how she got them dreams but his father said she would probably turn out like their mother when shes older. Gwen cried in her room saying she will never try to get her dreams so bad she ends up killing herself like her. He than got shampoo and massaged his scalp then rinsing it for 2 minutes then using conditioner doing the same thing. He looked at his waist, the marks and scars of that horrible man was still there. When he looks at them he just feels dirty. he just will try and not think about it then it would be okay. He went out of the shower then getting changed into a baseball t-shirt and jeans. Even though, he got abducted and murdered in that outfit he didn't mind it.

After changing he headed to Gwen's room quietly and knocked. "Whats up Finney?" She asked totally forgetting it was a Monday morning. "It's Monday, get dressed. I'll make toast for you." Gwen quietly gasped, "Oh my god, thanks Finney!" Finney chuckled and went downstairs, taking it slowly trying to not make as noise as possible. He made it and went to the kitchen picking up bread. Finally putting them in the toaster, as he waited he sat down at the table resting his head on his arms. His dad came into the kitchen making himself a cup of coffee. Then, Gwen came in a minute after all dressed in a yellow long sleeved shirt and a red overall dress. She came up to finney tapping his shoulder, "Can you do my hair?" Finney nodded asking her to sit on the chair and she did. He stood up picking up a brush and two yellow ribbons. He tried to be careful not hurting Gwen but carefully brushing her brunette hair then braiding it. "Thanks," She said grabbing her toast eating it and then they left the house.

"Finney, i see Amy, can i go to her?" She asked, she pointed to two of her friends. They are most likely up since they wanted to go to the shop. "Yeah, sure. Make sure you make it alive though!" he giggled at the end and his sister rolled her eyes and run to her friends hugging them all in once. He just kept walking and walking until he saw Billy riding on his bike with his dog following behind. "Hi Billy." Billy looked over and realised it was Finney, "Hey! I'ts a little bit early don't you think?" he asked. He jumped off his bike grabbing his dogs lead. "I don't know, i normally wake up at this time," Billy nodded, "Oh and! Whats your dog's name? The blonde haired boy looked at his dog and back to his basically new friend, "Her names Harper. She loves meeting new people but over all shes kind of stupid but i love her!" Finney laughed, "I love Harper's name, it suits her." He said as he crouched down to pet her. "Anyways, i'll see you at school! Harper needs to get back home first." "Yeah, yeah. Bye Billy!" Finney happily yelled as he got more into the distance.

Finney entered school, just before kids started to come. He went to the bathroom where hardly anyone is and just stared at himself. Just feeling weird. He wanted to puke so badly but he can't. It's like he can still feel his hands on him. He felt awful, his eyes started to get blurry from the tears towering up waiting for the time stream down. He made himself fall onto that dirty bathroom floor, hitting his back onto the nearest wall and just sat there crying by himself with nobody to check if hes okay. Although, he fell asleep, he cried too much taking away his energy. A boy came in but Finney didn't wake up. "Finney?" The boy asked getting closer to him. "Wake up!" he yelled in his hear making him flinch as he woke up. "Griffin?" He tiredly asked as he tried to wipe any still wet tears. "You have been asleep, Homeroom is already over. The teacher sent me to find you and your normally in the bathroom so i came here." He explained when he helped his friend get up. "Oh, okay." He yawned slowly, hugging Griffin a hello. Griffin hugged him back, "Come on, i'm taking you to your next lesson." he said and Finney nodded holding his hand walking to his next class.

They got to Finney's English class, "I have a free period since my teacher isn't in and there's no sub, i could sit by you id you want too." Finney nodded, "Hurry up." Griffin rolled his eyes as he got dragged into the classroom. He noticed not many people sit by him, maybe because hes known as the schools freak, f-g, possibly more things too, Finney got called all sorts of things.

The teacher was sat down on her chair, her name was Angela Jones, "Why are you late Finney Blake?" The teacher asked, Finney needed to lie in someway possible. "I had to help with something." The teacher nodded. Not noticing Griffin standing right next too him. Finney sat down, Griffin sitting next to him as he watched his friend take his notebook out. He wrote notes, remembering what he wrote when he last done this lesson. Answering questions and giving his friend paper to draw on or write on for the time-being. Nobody really even noticed griffin, he was just sitting there. Though, Finney did think that people did notice him and just didnt care to say anything. "Hey Finney?" He whispered getting his attention. Finney turned his head around and looked at him, "Yeah?" Griffin looked at the visualizer and then back at him, "That work seems so boring." "At least it isn't an essay." he said making him nod. "i'm sleeping, wake me when when lesson is almost over." Griffin rested his head on his arm, slowly falling asleep. Finney smiled at him then went back to writing. he kept checking the time on the clock hanging above the door but overall he wrote every note that was zone and that he remembered. Looking between the board, the teacher, Griffin the door and the clock for at least half an hour. He tapped Griffins shoulder, startling him when he woke up. "Lessons almost over." he said when Griffin looked at the clock. "Alright, the bell should go off in like a minute or so." they kept whispering as Finney wrote organized notes on his page.

...RING! The students starting standing up, getting all of their belongings until the teacher shouted at everybody. "EXCUSE ME?!" She yelled making the two of us flinch but the class got quiet and stopped what they were doing to stand perfectly quiet and still. "Your behavior is get-TING ON MY NERVES!" She yelled having a voice crack between her mad voice. Finney had tears prick at his eyes, it reminded him how his dad would yell at him. She sighed, "Even the Grade below you are so much better!" You could just know that people were whispering, complaining about it to their friends. "QUIET!" She yelled once again but sighed for the last time. "You all may leave now." She finally said after making us all wait 6 minutes after the bell making students late to classes. Finney left the room with Griffin not so far behind them and they stopped. "Well, bye Finney!! My next class is DT!" "Bye Griff!" he said smiling making him smile too as he left. Finney walked to his math lesson, The three idiots surprisingly didn't annoy him when he went to his lesson which was a good thing.

It was 3:40PM , School was over. He was glad it was over. He could go home and spend the night thinking of a Plan to save Vance Hopper. Gwen ran to him, "FINNEY!" She yelled in his ear making him startle. "Yes Gwen?" She jumped up and down, she must be excited, the both of the Blake siblings got that habit it from their mum. "Guess what!!" She said very happily. "Whats up?" he asked totally concerned. "Angela got a new kitten, i wanna meet her. Can i?" She asked. Finney noticed that Gwen went to hang out with her friends a lot recently but at least shes getting away from Terrance Blake its alright. "Yeah sure, i'll tell Dad," "Alright, see you later kid!" "Bye, Gwenny." They both walked opposite ways. Finney just watched the cars. vans, trucks come past the street watching for a similar black van. 'Abracadabra' It had on its side. There would be at least 3 of the same vans that say that, possibly because its a company but Finney hates it. 

--
sorry if theres any mistakes like in the bio of this book or whatever its called i dont really write books(stories) that often😘 I hope you all enjoy,
--