Chapter 10

I have so much homework rn and sorry for not posting for like 3 months 😭 school got in the way

--- PART 1

SUMMARY: The day of Vance Hoppers Abduction. Did Vance Listen to Finney?

TW: mentions of kidnapping, slurs (f slur), Terrance Blake,

It has been months since Griffin Stagg's Abduction and saving him. Finney was fast asleep in his miserable space themed room. Drawings of his Mother, him, Gwen, Terrance, Astronauts and everything space themed scattered around his walls. But spots of red were noticeable, dried blood stained is walls of when he would bang his head on the wall a little to hard. He then had to go to the hospital by himself in the night to check if he was fine.

Who would have known if a kidnapper could have abducted the poor injured boy in the dark?

Back to the sleeping boy on his bed, he shot awake in tears. He just got a dream about him and The Grabber. He never got the worst punishments when he was kidnapped but it still scared him, knowing the ways that man would punish 'naughty boys' and surprisingly one of the punishments was used on him and his sister by his own Father, scared him a bit. He shook it off knowing it wasn't important and got out of his bed instantly looking at his calendar filled with names of five boys.

--

It was the day of Vance Hoppers Abduction! He now remembered how yesterday he begged him in the Grab n Go to not go outside at all. But, would The 'Pinball' Vance Hopper listen to a kid that was two years younger than him? That's why he is going to see if he actually listened. He got up from his bed, picked up a random shirt and a pair of jeans. He got dressed then quickly thrown socks over his feet and got his converse on then writing a note saying he won't be there for a while so his dad doesn't beat him. He didn't have the time to brush and take care of his hair so it was left messy but he didn't care. He just ran and ran. Ignoring on how there was cars rushing down the roads which is a total danger for him but he will care about that later. He needs to make sure that sick old man will not get a anyone.

As he ran, he thought on how Vance got Kidnapped. Before all of this happened and when Vance actually got kidnapped there wasn't any evidence on how. Finney thought he might have got hit by his van witch made him fall to the ground and he would start threatening him but the grabber took that spray can out and drugged him. Which was all true, It did happen. Somehow, Finney was right about his kidnapping without Gwen having a dream about it

10 minutes later, he arrived at the Grab n Go. He opened the doors and walked inside to not meet a curly blonde haired 15 year old boy at the pinball machine.

'Did he really listen to me? Or... did will he come into the Grab n' Go later on?' Finney thought as he stared at that almost broken down pinball machine which was most likely needing a repair in no time.
Finney was still thinking and didn't realise he hasn't stopped looking at the machine. A man tapped his shoulder. He flinched and turned around. The man grinned, he ad white face paint covering his face with a top hat on top of his light brown hair that was almost going down to his shoulders.

Finney knew who he was and he took a few steps back. Scared emotions plastered is face but he tried to make it not noticeable. It didn't work out. The man knew what the boy was feeling towards him.

"Don't be scared... I mean no harm." he said putting a sweet smile. The boy didn't believe it. He knows what he actually is like. Who he was. He isn't any kind man who is a friendly magician who goes to birthday parties to do magic tricks to kids and have fun. Well he is... but he isn't kind or friendly, he's the opposite.

Why is he trying to talk to Finney? Did he change the schedule of which child to get first or does he stalk and/or try gain trust with his victims beforehand? Only he knows, nobody knows. Even his brother, Max.

---

The grabber would get a little closer to Finney. He tried grabbing his arm but Finney took a few steps back before he could.

The bell on the shop door went off, signalling somebody left or came in. The brunette haired boy looked towards the door and saw a tall boy, he had blonde curly hair that went to his shoulders, a green choker around his neck, a grey vest top with a sleeveless denim jacket, with jeans and brown boots.

"Vance Hopper...?" Finney muttered under his breath. He didn't expect him to even come here but... of course he wouldn't listen to a boy who was two years younger than him and who had a bad reputation. Even though, Vance Hopper has a bad reputation himself, just not the same as Finney's.

He walked to the pinball machine, and looked through his pockets for a quarter. The grabber was staring at him creepily, his mind was now set back on the boy he was supposed to get.. TODAY.

Finney needed to act fast, although he never knew on what to do, he knew Vance would never listen to a word he says anyway. Which would almost likely now be a not successful save....

Finney grabbed the quarter out of Vance's hand.

"Hey kid. Pass it back." His tone was demanding, like he could beat the shorter boy to a pulp any second. Vance only came with one quarter because he forgot the rest on his kitchen counter.

Finney had the quarter in his hand. He ran out the shop with it, which caused Vance to ran after him. Finney was scared shitless but he done it anyway. Will he regret it? Maybe.