The Hospital

I think I made this one, this is the only place I have found it, if you find it somewhere else please tell me.

---

Me: "So just why are you all here?"

Aries: "I crashed my motorbike"

Taurus: "Aries ran me over with his motorbike!"

Gemini: "Taurus dared me to scare Cancer and I got a knife to the foot because of it"

Cancer: "I was cooking and I split soup all over me giving me third degree burns thanks to Gemini scaring me"

Libra: "Cancer gave me a panic attack from their screams and I ended up passing out"

Scorpio: "I was walking down the stairs and I tripped over Libra giving me a broken jaw"

Leo: "I got a broken nose when Scorpio called for help... I wouldn't give the phone to Capricorn"

Capricorn: "I got a piece of glass in the neck from Leo's stupid phone"

Pisces: "I was trying to drive them all here but we crashed because Capricorn kept trying to make me drive faster, and I got whiplash because of it!"

Sagittarius: "Pisces made my horse go on a rampage when their car crashed, and it stomped me in the leg!"

Virgo: "Sagittarius's house slammed me into a wall giving me a few broken ribs"

Aquarius: "I got a heart attack as soon as I heard about all of this from Virgo!"