Chp-1 Big opportunity

"Don't worry li! I still have two part time jobs and I will give my best to this job

"Don't worry li! I still have two part time jobs and I will give my best to this job.. even when I'm uncomfortable.." she whispered the last sentence which was audible for herself only.

§Two hours ago•§

Y/n's P O V

"Bring us two more bottles!" He said in drunk voice to which I fake smiled and gave him a small nod. I quickly ran to counter to get two more bottles for him. Today again I have to deal with drunk customer. Oh god! Why do only they call me? There are other waiters too! I just hope he won't go far. Oh god! His f****ing dirty smirk. I wish I could wipe that smirk with tight slap on his face. I took the bottles and went to his table and kept them on the table.

"Here you go! Call me if  you need anything!" Oh god i regret saying this sentence to this drunk man. As soon as I said he looked up at me smirking.

"Anything?" I nodded innocently hoping he won't do anything wrong but next thing crushed all my hopes.

"Sir please take off your hand from my thigh! It's not good. You are crossing your limits!" I said trying hard to control my anger looking at the manager behind glaring at me not to take any action against him fo the sake of his so called bar reputation.

"You look tasty and I wanna taste you tonight babygirl. You know I'm not gentle. So, it will be a ro-"  A tight slap I wished was now his face and his face turned to left as I slapped him.

"How dare you raise your hand on me? You bitch! I'm gonna report you to your manger rn."

"No need sir! You enjoy your drink I will handle her." He bowed at him and then looked at me.

"Leave rn and never ever show your face again! You. Are. Fired.!" Ughh! Did he really think I'm going work here after it happened freaking 4th time.
I scoffed and smirked looking at him.

"I resign this job! Hope you never show up in front of me again or You. Are. Ruined.!" Saying so I left.

Present

Author's P O V

"Y/n if you are uncomfortable at your part time job at bars then don't go there because working at bar results like that only especially for girls. I already told you that you don't have to overwork yourself. Two part time jobs are enough. There is no need for more and that too at bars." Lily said and squeezed y/n's hand which was she was holding between her two hands. She was worried for her bestfriend who was overworking herself. She wanted to help but y/n kept refusing.