Chp-7 Day-3

"Good morning ji-hyein-ishii" saying y/n bowed to ji-hyein who came for alertness check

"Morning. Let's get to work." Saying with a straight face and plane tone she headed upstairs to hyun-woo's room without waiting for y/n.

After processing for good 2 Minutes y/n ran behind her to hyun-woo's room.

She didn't expect for ji-hyein to be this cold and strict as two girls she met before were very nice and cheerful.

She mentally and physically prepared herself for the upcoming strict training.

"How much alert you are?" Ji-hyein asked as soon as y/n entered the room.

Y/n frowned while panting by running all way there.

"What do you mean?"

Ji-hyein released a small unnoticeable sign.

" You should be always alert around the baby. Babysitting is not just pampering and cooking and all. You have to be alert too just like a mother. Even if you are not mother, you have to look after like a mother. You have to be careful of what does the baby do? What he is eating? Where he touches? Whether his hands are dirty or his surroundings are dirty? The toys the baby plays, you make sure they are clean so that no infection or disease gets attracted......! So, do you get it now?" Ji-hyein raised her left eyebrow at y/n seeing her nothing down in a small note.

She signed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes yes I get it all." Y/n replied with a smile.

"Ok. Now tell me when did the baby last eat something?"

Y/n thought for moment before answering her.

"He ate an oats with milk."

"How much?"

"One bowl."

"Then do you know when will he poop or when will his diapers get full?"

"No." Scratching the back of her neck y/n replied with a sheepish smile.

"There is a habit of our digestive system or you can say of our body that if today we go to washroom at 12:00pm then tomorrow at the same time we will go to washroom daily. That's same for the baby's too. If by chance he eats more then daily then there are chances of time change. Now tell me, when did he go to poop yesterday or last time?"

"Yesterday around 2:30 to 3:00 pm I took him to washroom."

Ji-hyein looked at her watch which showed 10:00 am.

"Hmm..."

"Looks like he is wide awake."ji-hyein said as looked at the giggling hyun-woo playing with some toys.

"Yeah he slept early yesterday that's why!" Y/n smiled looking at hyun-woo and turned to look at ji-hyein but found looking at her with a raised eyebrow.