Chp-4 Schedule

Y/n's P O V

"Excuse me? Who are you miss?"asked the bodyguard in a cold tone.

"I-I'm appointed by mr.jeon for babysitting. Myself y/n.. Kang y/n!" I said shuttering as I'm hella nervous. I'm appointed as the babysitter of the most famous and talented CEO of South Korea aka JEON JUNGKOOK.

One of the bodyguards took out the walkie-talkie and asked about letting me in.

"Let her in!" Came voice from the other side of the walkie-talkie and again cold as ice!! Uhhh!! What am I even expecting from the bodyguards of cold ice.

The bodyguard whose was talking on the phone nodded to the bodyguard standing on the other end of gate.

Opps! He is standing on the opening side of the gate. Well! He pressed some button there and the gate opened slowly. I took a deep breath and carried my luggage inside the gate. As soon as I entered the gate closed.

I was looking at the gate getting closed when someone tapped my shoulder.

Uff! My Lil heart just got a heart attack. I turned around to see another bodyguard but in Lil different cloth he was in black coat.

To be honest! He isn't looking that cold because of the smile he has on his face.

"Aa..annyeonghaseyo!!" Saying so I bowed to him.

"Annyeong!" He too bowed a bit.

"I'm Alex!" Oh!! So he is the one talked to me yesterday.

"Myself y/n!"

"Let's get in!" Saying he gestured me to move with him. A girl came running and took my luggage. I was a bit hesitant about that.

"Give it to her. She will take it to your room. First let's meet sir!"

The girl took my luggage and i followed Alex.

We entered the mansion. Hell!! This is flipping amajin! It's so beautiful!

"This is the living room, on the right hand is the kitchen and dining table,on the left that beside the stairs is the guest room and above the stairs--- uhh! Let's go upstairs!" I nodded.

"So, two rooms on both the sides. First room on right is of Mr.&Mrs.jeon. second room is locked and i suggest you to never go there. Not even around that room and also don't ask the reason or questions. Ok, so next! On left side first room Mr.jeon i e jungkook sir! And beside that is Lil master's room. Jeon hyun-woo aka Mr.jeon's son and the one you are going to take care of. And yeah, you are going to live in hyun-woo's room. At night hyun-woos stays with mr.jeon so don't worry about night. Your daily routine practice will start from Tomorrow. Here is the time table of your schedule!" He said handing me the schedule.

"You can say it's your training schedule. This will last for one week after that you'll have to do on your own this schedule won't be with you and if any mistakes or changes occurs you will be fired. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but it's my duty to let you know everything."

"It's totally alright!"

"Let's go to sir's cabin!" My eyes widened a bit. Cabin in home? Is there any secret office now? Alex chuckled.

"No! There isn't any secret office but yeah there is a cabin for mr.jeon to work or you can say study room!"

"Was my reaction that clear?" He again chuckled and nodded.

"By the way what's your age?"

"Are you perhaps trying on me?"

"No no! I'm not! I didn't mean that!"

" It's ok! I was just kidding! It's 28!"

"So, can I call you oppa?! As you are elder then me!" He thought for a second and then was going  to say something but I cut him off guessing what he was gonna say.

"I know, I know that I'm not allowed to make any relations here with anyone but still I want to call you that if you agree?!" I looked at him with my puppy eyes. He looked and and after some sec's of thinking he agreed and ruffled my hair signing me to follow him.

"So, we have finally reached! Remember one thing never call me oppa infront of or when boss is around! Ok?!" I nodded as he smiled and knocked on the door. A faint 'come in' was heard from the otherside of door.

As we entered inside the cabin. My eyes stucked at beautiful glass window view of the city. It was amazing!! I took a look around but nothing interesting just book shelves and files and all typical office cabin. That's when someone cleared their thorat. I immediately looked at me.jeon and bowed to him showing some respect.

He just hummed with a nod. He forwarded a file to Alex. As ex took the file," explain!" He said in a cold tone making feel goosebumps.uhhh! Why so icy?! Can't he talk normally?
Alex turned to me after having a good look at the file giving it to me.

"As you know your training is starting from tomorrow. So, your training will be taken as per the schedule I gave you earlier. The file contains information about little jeon's I mean about the baby you are going to babysit. Go through it carefully and ask doubts if you have to me! Understood?"

I nodded closing the file.

Author's POV

"You may Go now!" Jungkook said coldly continuing his work. Both of them bowed and left the cabin after jungkook gave them a nod after they bowed.

"Don't worry about training! It won't be hard. Just simple things required for the baby and nothing but don't fail thinking it isn't hard! Don't take it lightly too. Just don't do any mistakes.

After that he showed y/n her room to stay that is just beside hyun-woo. Yes beside hyun-woo's room because jungkook changed his decision of letting her stay there.Y/n has not yet looked at hyun-woo. Alex told her that her training is starting from the next day as she needed to settle down first.

"Hello li?!....yeah reached here...no no there isn't any trouble till now...yeah! Alex that must be simple!"

" Yea ok!! Bye!" As she looked around her room. Her eyes stopped at balcony of the room. She stood there in the balcony enjoying the view when she turned to her Lil up in right. She looked their carefully and saw jungkook doing his work silently.

🦋🦋🦋

Hi there lilies!! Sorry for the late update but wanted to let you all know that this story will be on slow update till March end as my final exams are coming in March and I have to study. Today was my last paper of 2nd unit. So, I decided to publish this chapter. Enjoy the chapter and let me know opinions!!

Comment & vote

BYE LILIES!!😉😘🤗