Chp-2 You are appointed

Author's P O V

"Sir it's been already 24hrs after we displayed the babysitter news in newspaper and still we didn't find a perfect babysitter for our young master!" Said the man well build and dressed in black attire. Well what do we expect from a bodyguard?! Always black,huh!(dramatic hair flip)

"Alex! In this 24hrs we had twenty interviews for the babysitter!" A man in his mid-twenties said shrugging to his bodyguard.

"And you just rejected all of them saying they are not the type want them to be or gold diggers and last but not least careless!" Said an old man in his mid-forties entering in his son's study room. The bodyguard immediately bowed to him and same goes to his son. He also quickly stood up and bowed to his before making him sit on his chair. Despite being the No.1 Ceo he never had showed off any sort of attitude towards his parents and other elder.

"I don't think you will ever find someone who will fit in your conditions plus in your type!" Mr.jeon said shooking his head.

"Dad don't say like that! You should be motivating me and you here you are doing the opposite!" As he finished his last word. He pouted cutely. Mr.jeon chuckled looking at the cute pout on his son who is a cold Ceo for the outside world but a cute bunny at home.

"I'm telling the fact my boy but if you think I'm demotivating you then may God help you to find the babysitter who will fit in your conditions plus in your type and may God also find a perfect daughter-in-law for this poor man." Mr.jeon said dramatically acting like poor man by making faces.

"Dad!" Jungkook whined and said,"Can't you see your bunny's happiness?" This time mr.jeon including Alex laughed at him. Even when Alex was their bodyguard but at home he was treated as a family member as per the orders of mrs.jeon.

"Oh my dear son! Marrying won't take your happiness rather will double your happiness." Jungkook smirked at his dad.

"Then why do you always say that ' after marrying your mom I lost control over my life!' Jungkook said just like how mr.jeon says to him after every fight with mr.jeon.

"A..a t...t-that's nothing! It's just that I it in anger n..nothing else and yeah! For kindest kind information Mr.Jeon Jungkook it is called love!" He said the last sentence proudly. Jungkook just nodded.

"Sir it's time for dinner! Young master and Mrs.jeon must be waiting for you both!"

"Correction for us and should I tell mom that you call her mrs.jeon not mom,huh?!" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows. Alex gulped and muttered a small sorry'.

"Now let's go my son's your mom and that little naughty kid must be waiting." Mr.jeon said as Jungkook and Alex chuckled at their dramatic dad. The trio headed to the dinning table.