Chp 6- Day-2

*tick tick
Wake up
It's time to wake up*

"Uhgggmmm!" Y/n groaned as she sat on the bed with drooping eyes turning of the alarm.

"Ahhh.. this bed is so comfortable that I don't want to get up." She said she was going to sleep again when ringing of her phone broke her plan.

"Who has the wish to die in the morning? Ahh..Li why do you want to die so early?" She picked up the call lying on the bed looking the ceiling.

*OTP*

"Why are digging your own grave by calling me the morning?huh?!"

"Yahh you bish! How dare you to say that to me? Here I'm calling to ask you about how you are doing there and there you are who is trying to kill me for calling you out of concern. How mean of y/n-ieeee!? Oh my god! How could you give me such a rude and mean bestfriend?" Lily said dramatically crying.

"Stob it! You dramatic ass will never change."

"Ofcourse after all I should have some of my bestfriend's habit, you know?" Lily chuckled as y/n lazy sat up on the bed with a done face.

"Leave it! Let's get to the point, how are you? Are they treating you well there? How is your training going? And-"

"Wait wait. One question and one answer at a time.ok?" Lily hummed in response.

"So, I'm all fine, they treat me well and yeah my training is going well. Yesterday was the first day of training. And I was damn tired. It was the cooking training. And I swear I never cooked food all day standing in kitchen. It is not easy at all."

"I know it must be hard for you adjust to new work and new environment. But don't worry you will soon get along with them and works too!"

"Yeah , let's see."

"Ok bye sweetheart heart. I will call again soon."

"Hmmm...bye love u!" Saying y/n ended the call.

*OTP ENDED*

"Let's get ready now!" Cheering herself, y/n got up from the bed arranging it before leaving to bath.

...

......

...........

Y/n's POV

I came downstairs to meet with silence only sound of utensils could that I think maids are working.

I'm damn hungry! First let's check whether nia-shii has arrived or not.

Making my way to the living room I saw no one. I signed thinking she has not arrived yet.

I turned to go to the kitchen.

I was about to enter the kitchen when I heard shoes clicking on the stairs indicating someone is coming downstairs.

Frowning I looked back at the stairs to find the ice- i..I mean Mr.jeon walking down with a straight yet cold face.

No emotions. No nothing.

What a stone?!

Without looking at me he straight walked out of the mansion and behind him came running Alex oppa with some files.

He was sweating badly.

What's wrong with them.

Alex oppa looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning oppa." I chimed happily. As I hugged him catching him off guard. But eventually he hugged me back lightly.