Chp-3 New journey

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Lily!..lily!?.... Wake up!" from the last ten minutes I'm trying to wake her up but she is just sleeping here like a dead body not even once budged at my several trys of waking her. Being frustrated I took the near by water jar and the glass beside it kept on the dressing table. Filling the glass I splashed the water on Lily's face making her wake up with a jerk.

Damn!! She looks like she got an electric shock or something. Her blond hair were messy, her face showed nothing but fear and shock and for the cherry on top the water droplets from her bangs travelling down her milky soft skin face to the perfect jawline and a mouth which is opened in 'o' face.

"Flood!!Flood!!.." she muttered swipe her face opening her eyes after blinking few times. That's when I lost control and laughed out loud. It was funny to know she thought it was flood or something. Omg!😂

Once she heard me laugh. She looked around and then at me making sense of what fuck just happened with her.

"That's means there is no flood?...Y/N  YOU'RE SO DEAD NOW!" She realised what I did and she took the pillow beside her and beating me not before hovering over me so I can't run. But I still I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hahaa...y-you...we..were ..looking..funny. hahah li you..re.. really thought it was fl..flood!" I said as she sat beside me huffing in anger with a pout resting on her pink lips.

'still a small baby just like me!' (hehe just kidding)

"Yah I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I said as I squeezed her pout. She huffed again looking away.

"No option was left with me after trying to wake you up from the last ten minutes. That's when I remembered aunty's weapon to wake you up from dead sleep!" I said with a shrugger.

"You all just don't understand how precious the sleep is and I think you don't get dreams while sleeping that's why you and mom like ruining others dreams!"

"Ok! Now let's leave this topic. I have something important to show you!" I took my phone from the pocket opening my yesterday's chat.

"Look!" And started to show her the chat's.

Author's POV

"You chatted with that jungkook's bodyguard?" Lily asked trying to control her laughter but she failed miserably.

"What's there to laugh?"y/n asked puzzled.

"I thought the great Mr.jeon jungkook chatted with you!"

"So, what's there to laugh?"

"Leave it! You ruined my funny moment!"

"You are crazy sometimes!"

"Just like you my bestie that's why I'm your friend!"Lily said with sly smirk.