chp 5-Training start's (Day-1)

Tik tik tik tik tikIt's time to wake up It's time to wake upTik tik tik tik ti-

Tik tik tik tik tik
It's time to wake up
Tik tik tik tik ti-

Author's POV

"Uhhh" she yawned as she stopped her alarm from tiking more.

It's 8:00 in the morning. Y/n freshed up and changed into a elegant yet cute dress. She tied her soft milky black hairs in a messy bun and combed her bangs with her fingers settling neatly in front.

She looked at time table kept on the dressing table given by Alex. She took that in her hand.

"Umm! Start at 9:00am.
First:- cooking? Cooking for the baby. Daily and occasional dishes will be teached.

Second:- pampering.

Third:- alertness check

Fourth:- basic attack. If needed for emergency.

Fifth:- daily care.

And done! Ok! I can Do it!! Fighting! She said showing fist at mirror.

She kept the schedule down on the table. And opening the drawer she took out a file. She went through the file.

She took a last glance in the mirror. Smiling to herself she went out of the room. Quietly passing the hallway she went downstairs straight to the living room where jungkook was sitting on a single sofa along with Alex standing to his right with some maids on the left.

Jungkook looked at his wrist watch and said," Good! 15mins early. Keep this discipline for 2 years!"

Y/n nodded.

"So let's start with introduction. Alex!"
On his command Alex started speaking.

"So this are ones who are going to take your training. I will keep a eye on you or you can say I will note down your response to training and all. The first one is Mary for cooking, nia for pampering, ji-hyein for alertness check, winter for basic attack, Hyuna for daily care! Do you get that or should I repeat?" Y/n immediately replied.

"I got it!" As soon as this words came out of her mouth jungkook got up. Turning towards y/n he said,"I don't want any carelessness nor mistakes?"

"Yes sir!" Y/n bowed to him as he left and behind him Alex went out following him before he showed a thumbs up encouraging y/n.

She smiled as bowed to the maids.

"Myself Kang y/n!" She said politely.
Some of them nodded with a smile where some were just unbothered.

"As per the schedule first we have to teach you cooking! So, come lets go! We're getting late!" Mary said with excitement sparkling from her eyes and voice. Taking y/n's hand she dragged her too kitchen to meet mrs.jeon doing breakfast their.

"Oh! You must be here to start your cooking training right?!" Mrs.jeon asked turning off the stove as her eyes finally met the jet black eyes of y/n which shinning under the sunrays peeking through the kitchen window.

"Yes mam!" Mary and y/n replied bowing to her.

Mrs.jeon walked towards them stopping infront of them. She loving cupped y/n's left cheek.

"I know that you will take great care of my grandson and my son!" She whispered the last three words which were nearly audible to y/n & Mary.

Y/n was shocked seeing mrs.jeon behaviour. She didn't expect her to talk this lovingly and trust her. Jungkook being cold ice. She imagined his mother to be little arrogant or something like that but this was total opposite. On the other hand it brought tears in eyes seeing Mrs.jeon cupping her face so loving. It just felt that she felt the motherly love.

She nodded as no words were ready to come out of her throat.

"Just a sec! I will serve us breakfast then you can start the training!"

Mr.jeon went inside the kitchen serving the breakfast in two plates. She came with plates and kept them on the dining table.

"You may go now!" She smiled as Mary and y/n entered the kitchen.

"Wear the apron and wash your hands first!" Mary said tying apron herself washing hands repeated by y/n .

Now your training start's,ok!"

"Let's start with little master's favourites! You what is little jeon's favourite dish?"

"Strawberry cake!"

"That's right! So let's start with it!"

..

..

...

(Your author too lazy to right the whole process and being an army I know the power of imagination is strong especially who reads books and ff based on BTS. Sorry!!")

.....

....

..
"Finally! Our main dishes are ready! The cake, cookies and soft buns are occasionally made and milkshake, chocolate milk,bulgogi meat balls,bibimbap, etc are the daily dishes or just give him the basic like protein milk!"

"You are an amazing teacher of cooking as per me because till now my friend was not able to teach me but you did it! It was an amazing experience to work together with you!" Y/n bowed to her.

"Uh..hh n..no ne..ned of that! Just don't forget to practice this dishes. And don't forget how to make it! Incase you forget take this number! You can contact me!" Mary smiled.

"Sure!"

"Ok now I will take my leave as it's past 9:00pm already! It was great spending the day with you!"

"Thankyou! Byee!"

"Bye!" Mary left from there.

"Uhhh it was a hectic day! God bless me with some strength for the next two years." Y/n joined her hands dramatically but she really needed that strength. Her legs were paining like hell standing straight for 12 hours.

She headed to upstairs to her room. Before she could enter her room she heard the noise of shoes clicking on the tiled floor indicating someone is coming.

Y/n immediately ran in room closing the door but not fully. She looked from the little gap of her door outside in curiosity of who is coming.

She saw jungkook coming. He was about to enter his room when he stopped and looked at hyun-woo's room. It nearly made y/n jump on her place when he suddenly turned to look at hyun-woo's room as her room is just beside it. She was nearly knocked.

He removed his coat reating it on his left hand before entering hyun-woo's room and closing the door.

Y/n too closed her door. She was in a deep thinking right now.

🦋🦋🦋

So here the next chapter

So here the next chapter.I tried my best to update as fast as possible.
Hope you all like it!! ☺️
Please do not forget to comment!!

Share,vote and comment ☺️

Bye Lilies!!