Chapter 2 Before the wedding (part 1)

As Lucius walks out of the throne room it did not take long for him to meet one of his soldiers. That soldier turns out to be Simone Wolfpaw who is third in command of this unit. Simone is slightly less muscular than Lucius but not by much. He has long red hair tied in a braid and his skin is dark brown. His eye color is black. Although he looks strong he gives a more carfree dealing than in opposed to Lucius who looks unapproachable. He gives Lucius a friendly smile and asks: " What did the king what with you know, so soon after the war?" Lucius looks at him quietly for a while and answers: " He is forcing me to marry either his second daughter or the princess of Avilen." 

Simone: " What, that bastard never gives up, so what did you choose, did you choose our princess?" Lucius looks with contempt and answers:" No, I will marry the Lone general, not that whiny and obsessive princess. I will never marry that conceited princess even if I am dying."

Simone: "What, so you choose your enemy instead, that woman is not even liked by her own people, she must have a bad personality. At least our princess loves you, unlike that woman who can kill you at any moment." He scolded him.

Lucius: " She was not the one who picked a fight with us, It is the rulers of our countries who decided that we will become enemies. She just like us was just doing her duty to her kingdom. And we don't even know her so how could we know if she is bad or not? Frankly, I prefer a woman who will kill me at evry turn anytime instead of someone from the Dyrk Royal family. I would pick deadly freedom rather than safe captivity. Besides I do get some benefits with this choice that I really like.  So I am not simply throwing in a sacrificing ball. Besides I have always wanted to get a chance to fight with the lone general, but now I can settle with sparring instead. As knights, we have more in common than I and the princess. All great relationships start with common ground and I am sure of it that I can find it whit her."

Simone: " I have forgotten that you have always wanted to fight her, but I don't think that is something a couple should do. Seriously who gets married in order to fight? Also, i don't think that the guys will take this very well." 

Lucius: " I know, I will speak to them and tell them that they need to be respectful towards my further wife and her servants. They don't need to like them but they are not allowed to pick a fighter bully anyone."

Simone: " Nha, I don't think that they would bully anyone after all they won't fight someone who is weak." Lucius looks at him as if saying, are you sure about that?

Simone:"..."

Simone:" Well most of them at least, I will speak with Calvest I am sure that he will keep them in check as the second in command."

Lucius: " No, I will speak with him, he won't listen to you at this is to important. Also, I am not sure if I can bring everyone and the ting will probably force me to take some of his men. I am positive that he won't let me go even if I am sent to the Harsh lands."

Simone:" Yes, that is something he... wait... DID YOU SAY THE HARSH LANDS?!"

Simone: " What, getting married to an enemy is one thing but being sent to die is another, why did you choose that? No matter how strong you are and how much you hate the princess, your life is still more important!"

Lucius:" Did I not already say that, I would rather die than marry her, besides if the queen dared to send her own sister there it must not be that bad as long as you are strong enough. Also according to the king, it is suspected that a beast tide is coming in about a year, don't feel right if I don't personally look into it."

Simone: " Be...be... beast tide, you... why are you neglecting to tell the most important information first... you give me a headache."

Lucius: " You are acting out of character, you start to sound like Calvest, where did your carefree attitude go to?"