Chapter 11 The Consummation ( Part 2 )

Maryden: " Well ... I have heard a little about it."

Lucius: " Alright then." He says and then takes off his shawl.

Maryden: "?"

Lucius: " Then let's do this, you touch me while I don't touch you. Use my shawl to tie my hand to the bedpost. That way you can be sure that I won't touch you."

Maryden: " Is, is that alright? Dont you have any needs at all? After all from now on you can no longer sleep with another woman. I heard that most men have strong sexual needs if they have done it before. You, you must have done it before and I am sure that I can't satisfy you with my touch after all I am inexperienced."

Lucius: Why is she worrying about this when you dont have any romantic or sexual feelings for me at all? Damn it, why does this turn me on, Lucius you need to keep calm.

Lucius " No, it is my first time to so I would not know. I have only been masturbating with my own hands. Dont worry, we can take it slow. We are married so I can wait for you to get used to us having sex together. "

Maryden looks at him and thinks: He is so kind, how can this kind of man not sleep with anyone before? With his personality, I am sure that women and men would have loved to have a relationship with him or even a one-night stand. I will do my best to satisfy him, Maryden, you can do it.

Maryden: " Thank you, while we barely know each other I hope that we can at least be friends if we don't fall in love with each other in the future." She says with a gentle and happy smile which makes him stare at her lips. 

Lucius: So cute, she is so cute... wait did I just get friend zoned, did she not realize what I meant when I said that I wanted to do it with her? ... Could it be that she has no experience with such things at all. No one has ever confessed to her? I have heard rumors about her being an outcast but I never thought that it would be this bad. Avilenians seem to have no taste in women. While thinking all this he did not reveal it on his face instead he gives her a gentle smile which makes Maryden very comfortable with him. 

Lucius: " So what's your answer."

Maryden looks at his face with determination and says: " Alright let's do it, while I am sure that I will be clumsy but I will try my best to make you feel enough pleasure to cum. After all, I am grateful for your compromise, you are really kind." Seeing her sudden boldness, he becomes dumbfounded. She was so careful and hesitant before, how did she suddenly become full of fighting spirit? But where did she get the idea that I am kind, everyone says that I am unreasonable and cold. But this is good since she is opan to it I may have a chance to win her heart sooner than I thought. He grins at the thought and says: " Alright, then I need your help to tie my hands to the bedpost." 

Seeing her nod he gives her the shawl, lays down on the bed, and put his hands against the bedpost just over his head. Maryden then wraps the shawl around his hands and the bedpost and before she ties it she says: " I am bad with controlling my strangh so tell me if it hurts." Then she quickly ties it before he gets to respond. And just as she has said she tied it really hard. Although it do hurt very much, he did not say anything or act like he is in pain. After all, he is an experienced soldier, this little pain is nothing to him. Besides this is good, if he accidentally pulled free of his binds he is not entirely sure that he would keep his promise. He knows himself well and knows that it seems that his self-control is near its end. He makes a mental note to improve it when it comes to her. Once this is done she sits beside him and doesn't know where to start so she just stares at him.

Lucius: " How about you unbutton the upper part of my body first?"

Maryden: "Ah." She says and very slowly undo his buttons. While doing this she is very serious and focused so she did not notice as Lucius stares at her face, turning to keep his lust in check. Anticipating what is about to happen. once she has unbuttoned them all she pulls them aside revealing his upper body that she saw yesterday. like before she has absolutely no reaction while seeing it. Instead, she is in deep thought. 

Maryden: What should I do, think what did Vivin say? She tries to remember. Seeing her deep in thought although restless and yet again disappointed with her none reaction to his body he did not say anything. He wants to see what she will do. Suddenly it hit her and she thanks Vivin in her heart. She gets up and climbs over him then she gently kissed his neck and it makes his heart flutter.

Lucius: "Don't worry, don't need to be gentle."

Hearing this she gets a little disappointed, sure enough, she doesn't know how to please a man. But she did not give up. So she recalled what Vivin talked about and started licking his neck, not only that she bit into him as well. Feeling this sensation Lucius shivers with pleasure and he feels that spot that she is pleasuring becoming very hot. He never knew that this small thing would feel so good. Maryden continues to excite his neck but she also started to use her hand to stroke his chest. Then slowly she started to move down and lick, touch, and bite all over his upper body. Her becoming more confident the longer she went on and tried to find a way to make him feel even more pleasure. She does not notice all the hickeys she has left all over him. She also did not notice Lucius's disheveled appearance, he feels so good. But can also feel the pent-up frustration he is feeling. He is breathing heavily and his eyes are lost with lust.

Lucius: This is not enough, I want to touch her, kiss her, bite her. No, I promised. I promised I will not break free! He feels very excited and tries very hard to not undo the binds. He is determined to not break his promise, but he needs more, more.

Lucius: " You... can you grab my dick?" He asks with heavy excited breaths. Hearing this Maryden stops what she is doing and looks at him. She is shocked, she was not ready for this at all. She did not know if she is brave enough to do it.

Lucius: " Is... is that too much for you?" Hearing his pleading voice she hesitates a little as he looks at the area where his dick is. She can see a big bump showing through his pants. 

Maryden: Dose that means that he is already excited, did I do a good job? But it seems not to be enough for him... I... I need to try.

Thinking like this she moves over to his pants, unties them, and removes his underwear. Reveling his huge cock that is standing right up for everyone to see. Her eyes tremble a little but she is determined to do it. She promised to give it her all so that is what she will do. So she grabs it with her hands and pulls it gently. She noticed Lucius's body shiver. Thinking that he seems to like it she becomes more confident and adds more strength to it and picks up her speed. 

Lucius feeling his dick having a handjob that she thought he would not dare to give him becomes very excited. And feeling her go harder and faster he feels even more pleasure so much so that his breath becomes even more lustful and heavier and soon he even starts to moan, louder and louder. Feeling the ecstasy, he finally cum, and his sperm squirts out covering her hands. Seeing this Maryden looks at her hands dumbfounded. She was not ready at all.

Lucius: " You... you did a good job." Hearing this Maryden quickly snaps out of it and looks at him with embarrassment. What did she just do? Is it over?

Maryden: " T... thank you... I am glad that you liked it." After that, she stands up and says: " I... I will go clean my hands." After saying that she runs over to the bathroom that is connected to the bath. Seeing her flee with a blush on her face Lucius can only smile.

Lucius: She is so cute, but did she just leave me here still tied up? Hopefully, she comes back soon and did not forget. 

Although he could do it himself he wanted her to do it, he also wanted to do it again. Just once is not enough, but he tells himself that it should be enough for now she is already embarrassed so he did not what to push it. At least not yet. Luckily she did not forget and has now calmed down. She even looks like nothing has happened like it was all an illusion. She walks towards him and unties him then she lays beside him pulls up the cover and says: "Good night." And in just a few seconds she is asleep.

Lucius: "..."

He sighs as he stands up, he needs a bath to calm down. So he takes off his clothes and takes a dip in the bathtub. But he did not fail to notice all the hickeys all over his upper body. He smiles at this with pride. This is the proof of their first night together, he needs to show it off to his subordinates tomorrow. Once he is done bathing he returns to the bead room puts on his underwear and goes to sleep beside Maryden.