Oh this is not good

Tony's POV
Ugh I don't want to do this not one bit. let me explain just a little more. You see Pepper thought it was a good idea to send the Avenger to a children's hospital, to make them feel better ya know. We have done this before, but they all know us from TV,the media, anything. So you got a bunch of sick kids around you screening. We don't go in are suits because the world knows us without the suits of armor on. But anyway I like kids just not when there in a hospital. A lot of them have an injury but it's like the brag about it then we have to go into the rooms with the patients, it's tiring. Pepper likes us to do it because she said, not every one has a life like you guys.
So here we are standing in front of a hospital. Great. None of us wanted to be here.
Bruce because he might turn into Hulk.
Steve because he don't like to see kids hurt. (Softy)
Natasha because she scared of them or hurting them.
Clint because he states ' I'm not good with kids'
Me because I could be doing better things
Thor ain't here but he was would love to do it.
As we walk inside everything stops, then as if on Que. I happens.
"Iron man"
"Hulk"
"Black widow"
"Captain America"
"Hawk Eye"
The kids all screamed. As the day progressed, we saw kid with broken bones, head drama, talked to kids parents. But one thing we didn't came next.
"We have one last child for you to meet we just got word she woke up from being in a coma for a week" he said then continued.
"Her names Perseus Jackson, her family and her were in a car reck a week ago. Her Mother, Step-father, and twin brother died, she was the only one that survived. Percy has no other family her biological father was lost at sea, and she's 5 years old." He concluded
I looked at the rest of the team wide eyed, they had the same expression as I did.
He opened the door and walked inside we followed after him.
"Well look who's finally awake, we were wondering if you were ever going to wake up" said the doctor.
We looked at the little girl, and if I may she the most adorable little girl ever. She had brown wavy hair, and green eyes, she was cute.
"Where am I?" she asked totally confused.
"The hospital" he answered
The girl Percy looked deep in thought, she looked at us strangely, then asked
"What is a hospital?" I would have laughed but by my guess the way Bruce and the Doctor stiffened. The Doc looked over to us.
"Do you know who they are?" He asked she looks over at us and we stiffen thinking she'll start screaming THE AVENGERS, but nope she just shakes her head and we relaxed.
"Do you remember anything, anything at all in your life?" He asked hopefully.
She looks out the window with a pained expression.
"Percy?" He said. She wiped her head around eyes big.
"Is that it?" She asked. We all look at her confused.
"Is what it?" Bruce asked for the first time.
"Is that my name?" She asked. The doctor looked at her wide eyed.
"What do you remember?" He asked.
She looked thoughtful.
"Nothing, every things one big blank." she said
"Oh this is not good" mumbled the doctor before walking out of the room.