This may be an amazing idea

Bruce POV
There we are in the hospital once again. Now I Know I'm a doctor but they still creep me out.
"Percy Jackson please" I asked the lady behind the desk. She nodded and started to type.
"You'll find he on floor 9, room 198" she said
"Thank you" Pepper said
When we got to the door we knocked lightly.
"It's open" someone said. We opened the door to find two doctors in the room trying to get Percy to focus but nothing seemed to be working. She stared out the window looking lost. She looked over and heard Pepper gasp and whispered 'adorable', I could've denied it, but I would be lying.
"I met you earlier today right?" She asked in a confused state.
"Yes my names Bruce Banner" I smiled. She looked over at Pepper and tilted her head.
"Who are you?" She asked
"I'm Pepper Potts" she said. Percy nodded then looked out the window. I got a better look at her. Her hand was in a cast a ocean green one, her foot was rapped up, and I could tell her ribs were to, along with her head, all in white bandages.
"So Percy next question can you tell me who your parents are?" Said the Doctor we met earlier.
"I don't know" she mumbled her eyes started to water.
"What about your twin brothers name?" He asked again. This time she didn't answer she just laid down wincing from the pain, and facing the wall. Soon her breath evened out she was asleep. The Doctors left soon after leaving Pepper and me there alone watching the child sleep. This truly is sad a little girl had her 5 years of life taken away from her in less then a second, but a drunk driver. This never would have happened if that driver wasn't on the road. I wonder if she'll ever get her memory's back. As if Pepper was reading my thoughts she asked "will Percy ever get his memory's back" she said tears falling from her eyes.
"You read my mind, I'm not sure, if not people have a lot to teach her." I replayed grimly.
"We sure do" she said. I raised an eye brow
"We?" I asked
"Tonys gonna adopt her, I'll talk him into it, don't tell the others it's gonna be a surprise!" She whispered. I sighed can't get out of this one. But as I wondered on could we help her. Could she help us change us for the good. This may be an amazing idea.