New Book!

Hey everyone. Long time no talk. I'm just gonna get straight to my point, I wrote a new book.

  This book is NOT a Percy Jackson/Avengers crossover. Sorry about that.

  It is however a Supernatural/ Teen Wolf crossover because I think there just aren't enough of those.

  Basically it's about Stiles being the full blooded brother of Dean and Sam Winchester. Also, Stiles gets turned into a Werewolf.

I'll leave the description down below but I would be awesome if you'd check it out! Right now I only got the prologue out but if I get enough likes I'll publish Chapter Two for y'all.

  I've also been thinking about making another book PJ/Avengers crossover but this time Percy will be a dude and I'm thinking about making him the first Captain America. Yeah? Like Steven Rogers will still get all the credit but.... yeah.

  Anyway, the story I have out is called

  His Brother's Keeper

The pain was unbearable.

Stiles could feel the snap of bones breaking and shifting under his skin in the panic room. He had the sudden urge to howl but it was lost in his throat as a scream of bloody murder made it's way out of his mouth instead.

His head was pounding, it felt as if someone had taken a sledgehammer to it. Blood ran down his body making a puddle underneath him. Long black nails took the place of his chewed off ones.

But the thing he noticed the most was the sudden rage. Taking his nails he started to claw on his own skin.

"Stiles."

***

Stiles Stilinski Winchester, brother to Sam and Dean Winchester, son to John and Mary Winchester.

What happens when Stiles gets bit by a werewolf? Will John kill him? Bobby? And what's with all this guilt Dean's feeling?

Find out in His Brother's Keeper

I really hope you guys check it out.

Bye!

~Evie