UGH!

PEPPERS POV
Dear diary,
It brings tears to my eyes to see my little girl growing up. It seems like one minute she was that helpless girl then the next she was building things that I didn't understand with Tony. Carrying around a note book and coming up with ideas. Tony even admitted that some of the stuff she comes up with is even complicated for him to understand.
She's growing fast. We don't let her go to school for fear of monsters. She doesn't seem to mind either. She a daddy's girl all the way.
My fear is when she goes to the camp what will happen? Will she fall in love with it and never want to come home and stay at the camp? And don't get me started about the Prophecy. She's gonna be a hero. But will she die doing it.
Sincerely,
Pepper Potts-Stark

***
PERCYS POV
Ugh god. Missions take FOREVER. While there out there doing whatever it calls for. And moms not here. So all I have to do is basically play a game by myself. I can't fight because no one will let me claiming I'm to young!
So here I am in the lab. I'm doing this kind of Technology. It's basically a computer but it's a it's a small little box square shaped thing. How it works if you got a prick your hand and take some blood and it puts it into it software. So instead of passwords or fingerprints or Eye scans it goes by DNA. People may have the same type of blood but somethings always different in the blood and makes you original buy that little difference in everyone's blood. This computer figured out what it is and saves it. So only that person can use the computer unless it's go and get an OK for somebody else to use it. It can also withstand a gunshot so it's bulletproof. And it has the storage of three computers in one. You put it on a table or chair or even a wall just anything solid that has enough space to protect it. I've already got the blueprints for it right now I'm in the building it I'm almost done.
Iv made a lot of things with the help of dad or uncle Bruce. But this is something off the wall. I'm only 7 years old and I'm already coming up with this kind of stuff. I'm smarter then Albert Einstein. Not that I'm complaining that and I'm a huge fan even if he died.
Just a couple of finishing touches...........DONE!!!!
Now to test it out!!!!
Walking over to the glass table and let it prick my finger. Putting it on the table
I downloaded blue prints, music, photos, videos. In all less then 20 minutes.
It worked!
Now I just have to wait for everyone to get home.
UGH!
***
TONYS POV
Missions sometimes suck. I mean I love it. I love being up there in my suit the feel of freedom. And it one of my favorite things to do. But there is one thing who beats it. Percy. She's just so adorable it's hard not to love her. She's a very charming little girl. I mean she can get even the toughest assassins *Natasha* and *Clint* to smile. She even made them laugh after she Accidentally set the rug on fire. I mean I did that once and all I got was smacked over the head. Hard. But there is nothing I love more then after coming home from a mission and relaxing with my crazy family.
"That was one crazy mission. I mean the man was psycho. Not to mention he had six other arms. And the way he walked creepy. Where has all the happiness gone in the world?" Asked Clint and the tone of voice he used I could practically see him prancing around in a flower field. I snorted but before I could say anything Percy came running in the room smiling with something in her hand.
"How did it go!" She exclaimed
"Crazy-" Clint stared but was cut of by Percy
"Never mind that. Look what Iv been working on!" She said holding up a pice of mettle in the shape of a square.
"It's a square" said Clint
"No really I haven't noticed" she sarcastically said while she got up in my lap
"No, it's a computer" we all looked at it.
"That's no computer. Computers are big and not small like that" said Natasha
Ignoring her she went on explaining
"So it's a computer that basically you out in your pocket somewhere you can take anywhere and not having to pack around heavy stuff. Instead of normal passwords or eyes scans or finger prints in pricks you finger for you DNA that's your password basically. It can't be hacked. So it only pricks you one and you'll never have to have your blood taken again. It has the storage of three computers and is as smart as JARVIS. And if you want someone else to use it all you have to do is send a message to it on you phone. You set it one something solid your up and running." She went on telling us about it by the time she was done my mind was blow when it worked all of us were.
Just. Simply. Amazing.
"You...I...this... This is what you been working on in the lab that you kept hiding from me? And like no one else helped you?" I asked/stuttered
"No dad, I did it all by my self" she said proudly
I hugged her and looked around. Bruce was looking from the device to Percy to the device again. Natasha and Clint looked like a fish not taking there eyes off Percy. Thor confused about what it did so he stared intently at it like it would unlock the mysteries of the world. And Steve looked surprised that a little girl did that. Were still working on technology with him. Finally figured out how to answer the phone or what it is or what it does.
Looking back at Percy I smirked and she got the idea and smirked back.  
We have to play with it.