I knew there was hope

PERCYS POV
Ok so I admit it's a little strange when your just walking home from school with you best friend then something about the size of a lion comes at you but with beady red eyes.
I mean come on, me and Grover were talking about school when it just pops out of know where. Weird. I just stood there in shock when I see Grover ditch his crutches I was about to ask him about that but I decided nows not the time.
Grover pulls at my arm urging me to follow him.
"Grover! Where are we going!" I yell after him
"Someplace safe for kids like you!" He said
I started running after him. But let me tell you without those crutches he runs really fast even faster than enchilada day in the cafeteria. We were heading for a parking lot there was an old lady about to get in the car she grabbed your keys out of her purse when Grover ran up and tried to pull the keys out of the old ladies hand. Now usually I would've said something like Grover don't do that or something but they was something really scary chasing us so I decided to shut my mouth for once. 
So after about another minute of fighting I just garbed the keys and gave them to Grover saying sorry  to the old lady. As soon as I was in the car and the door closed we were off down a country road, me trying to get Grover to tell me what's going on and him saying you'll find out soon enough.

***

"Rarrrrrr" was heard in the distance making me look in the mirror, then making me wish I didn't.
"Grover! What is that! It looks like the Men-" but before I could finish I was cut off by Grover shhhhing me.
"Don't say it. Names have Power!" Grover yelled. I stayed quiet for a little while. Then I started thinking about Greek myths. The mentor that's what's chasing us. The fury a couple months back and I killed it whit a sword. When I was small I killed a snake with my bare hands. The ONE EYED GUY. This all of a sudden makes sense. But before I could think anymore of it the car exploded.
Well not really, but it still felt like it exploded. Truth was we were struck by lightning, and lemme tell you this it kinda hurts. But I couldn't  think to much about that because I heard another loud 'Rarrrrr' but much closer this time.
"Grover?" I mumbled my vision blurry
"Mmmm" was heard besides me.
"Grover" I said more clearly.
"Fooood" he said more clearly and at that very moment I knew there was hope.
"Come on Grover you gotta get up! I can't do his with out you" I said but he just mumbled food again.
Well it's a lost cause. I kicked open the door and got out unstrapping Grover from his seat and pulling him out. I started to run up the hill only looking behind me once and just that one time it scared me to death. Making it to the first tree I saw I set Grover down and told him to shut up because he was being loud.
I ran to the other side of the hill. The Mentor was standing over Grover and I absolutely could NOT let my best friend get hurt.
"Hey ground beef over here!" I yelled he turned around and I started to think. The Mentor can't turn around and has only been 'killed' like once or twice that's great! Note my sarcasm.
So I stood my ground not moving. Living with the Avengers has its perks. Just as it was about to reach me I kicked of its chest and spun around and landed on its neck. After that it was just a big huge blur. I remember getting bucked around, pulling of its horn, and stabbing it with it. And somewhere in between all that I fell to the ground and hit my heard on a rock.
I remembered walking down the hill basically carrying Grover and collapsing on a wooden deck with a little fan above me before my vision went black.

***
Hey so I hoped you liked this chapter and all that stuff. There's only a couple more chapters maybe one or two. But not to worry there will be a squeal to this one and I'll tell you about it later.
In the next chapter they'll might be a couple twists. Nothing bad I think.
I hope to have this book finished this weekender or next week.
Love ya
Bye!!!