Avengers assemble

PERCYS POV

My names Perseus Jackson-Stark. I was adopted by Tony and Pepper Stark.
Three years ago I lost my memory's of everything down to my name. Steve said he understood sense he was frozen in time. But that not the same, I wasn't frozen in time. Steve never lost his memories of anything. He remembered his Mom, Dad, Girlfriend. As for me I couldn't even remember my name, or my own mother. I couldn't remember her name or the why she looked. I couldn't remember my twin brother Tyler. Nothing.
All I know about the is the stuff you get off the internet or S.H.I.L.D. I don't remember the special things. There favorite food or thing to do. I don't remember fond memories of us just being a family. Steve said it's better when your in a situation were you don't know what's going on, you don't remember anything. No it worse. Sense I don't remember the it feels like a waist of time.
I have a picture of all of us together as a nice family. I keep it were ever I go. But the rest of the time I try not to remember any of that.
***
"Get back here squirt!" Yelled Clint while he was running after me. I stoled his bow it's around my back.
"Never" I yelled as I ran into a vent
"No not, not the vent" he yelled " And she's in the vent.
"Should have seen it coming Clint, she always goes into the vent wouldn't be surprised if she had a secret hideout in there." Said Natasha
"Well she could stop" he said
While they were bickering back and forth I grabbed my water Bloons and kerf gun. Crawling to another air vent I opened it quietly. I jumped to the ground not making a single noise. Lessons with Aunt Natasha really paid off.
Grabbing two water balloons in my hand I through them at uncle Clint.
"Agh" he grunted
He turned around where he could see me. BIG mistake. When he turned around i shot water in his face with the Nerf gun.
During this parade of water came Jarvis's voice from the sealing saying the one and only words.
"Avengers assemble"