How much Time?

PERCYS POV
I hate school with a passion. I go to Yancy Academy and I only have one friend his names Grover Underwood and he walks all wired because he has some disease in his legs but don't let that fool you because he can high tale it when it comes to Enchilada day in the cafeteria. All the other people are just want to be my friend because my dad's Iron man. But you can always count on Grover.
Currently I'm in PE and I LOVE PE I'm the best player kid in school in sports. I play Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Cross country, and track and field. Today we are playing Basketball Grover can't play because he's excused for life because of his legs.
But anyway Jessie passed the ball to me but of corse there's always that one person on your team that hates you so they do the unexpected. In that case it was Nacy Bobfit the school bully she has red hair and freckles. But anyway she runs up to me right as I'm about to make a basket in midair and pushes me sending me flying in to the wall hitting my head. Before I blackout I remember pain shooting up my arm and a loud pop.

NATASHAS POV

Oh god Percy she broke her arm. No one else was home they were all doing something so I got the call from her school saying she broke her arm. Of course it is probably better that I was there then Tony that would have been bad. So I'm on my way to the ER to check her out of that place.
***
"I'm here to see Percy Stark" I asked a woman at the front desk.
"Oh yes, poor dear such a brave should didn't even cry at such a young age." The old lady said coming up to me. She looked around 56 in a white outfit. Her hair was gray in a messy bun, she looked tired but was smiling more or less.
"Follow me I will lead you right to her" she said
On are way there I looked around. I hated hospitals, they gave me a not so good feeling. The doctors waring scrubs, nurses in there white outfits, the smell of chemicals in the air, yep I hate them.
"Tasha!" A voice yelled
Looking up from the ground I saw Percy smile up at me. Her arm in a cast that was a teal color. I sprang forward and engulfed her in a hug.
"What happened, are you ok?" I asked just noticing the nurse left.
"Yes I'm fine, I just broke my arm nothing too bad. Unless dads here." She asked. I laughed "No he's not here"
"Good" she agreed
Finally after paperwork for about an hour she was home free.
"Now how did you brake your arm?" I asked
She frowned and started telling me the story about Nacy Bobfit lacing her words with so much venom it was scary. When she was done her eye had an evil gleam to them and before someone got hurt I told her no.
Her demigod is starting to kick in I can already feel the aroma of power starting around her. And I'm starting to worry about how much time will have with her before her world changes.