week seven

Ding~dong~ding~dong!

It was the broccoli boy's turn to get the door today, because apparently he was somehow one of the people who always managed to make it to pizza night. They had decided on a schedule: Mina, then Deku/Midoriya/Izuku, then Kirishima, then Uraraka, then Iida, and repeat.

They were the five that always consistently made it to their once a week midnight pizza gatherings. Why was Deku there, though? Because apparently he needed to defuse once a week because he couldn't go six days without breaking a finger.

Izuku opened the door, looking up to see their usual teen deliverer.

"Hey. Your order has arrived." Y/N said calmly, and Midoriya offered a smile with a quick 'thank you'.

Y/N found himself staggering back a bit because of the iconic heroic adorable smile from the shorter boy after giving the pizza and taking the money. But when he turned around to go back to work, a voice called out for him.

"Hey, pizza guy!" A certain pinkie called out causing Y/N to glance back, only to have a paper aeroplane thrown at his face. He picked the aeroplane off the floor, and unfolded it, only to see a phone number.

Y/N looked up again with a smile that couldn't be seen through his motorcycle helmet.

"I'll text you!" Y/N shouted back before folding the paper and putting it into his pocket, hopping onto his motorcycle again and driving off.

Maybe now, it won't be so lonely..