week seven (one)

For the first time in a long time, Y/N found himself having a bit of freetime. He was planning on going to the grocery, but he already did that the other day. He also was planning on walking the neighbour's dogs for some quick cash, but the neighbour sold their dogs yesterday.

Y/N never knew how much of a workaholic he was until today, where there was no work. Hell, even his younger sister was staying at a friends' place for some slumber party. And his mom was.. sleeping, so that was that.

The bored teen suddenly remembered his regular customers, the class 1-A U.A. students.

"Maybe I should text her now. It's been two days." Y/N muttered to himself before pulling out his phone and wiping the slightly cracked screen with his sleeve for a moment before opening up his contacts.

Putting in the number, he texted the pinkie.

Y/N: hey its the pizza guy lmao

Y/N typed in and sent after a bit of thinking. He never liked texting, he always preferred talking in person or just calling.

After a few moments of waiting, the (h/c) haired boy got a response.

MINA: omg hii!! 

MINA: hru??

Y/N: good, wbu??

MINA: samee lolzz

MINA: . i just realized we dont know each others names LOL

Y/N: HELP I FORGOT 2

Y/N: my name is Y/N L/N :]

MINA: as expected, pretty name=pretty voice

MINA: im mina ashido ahjsfkdns

Y/N: as expected, pretty name=pretty girl

Ashido and Y/N texted for a bit more until the former had to leave because U.A.'s lunch break had just ended and she needed to go back to class.

Y/N sighed before putting back down his phone, standing up and stretching but he got one last ping from his phone.

! NOTIFICATION

You've been added into the 'CLASS 1-A !!!' group chat.

-------------------------------

A/N: had to change a bit of the formatting here because im writing this on my laptop and copy pasting from google docs lmao. idrc how people work so here is my mimicry of a small convo. idk how this looks on phone because mine is broken lolz. 

have a nice day/night  ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆