Author's Note

Hi my lovely readers, this is just a little note for you before you delve into this story. First of all, I want to give all of you a massive thank you for choosing to read this story. I truly hope that you enjoy my writing style and the content that I've written. This is my first time writing an actual story, so I apologise for any mistakes or weird writing. I'm going to try my best to consistently put out new chapters, but please bear with me if things are slow. I'll also be going in and proofreading chapters, possibly adding more detail, as often as I can so that the story stays in the best quality it can. 

DISCLAIMERS:

◦ Any negative portrayal of any of the characters is purely for the plot of the story and is not a reflection of them at all. 

◦ This story is fictional and purely for entertainment purposes. 

◦ Please do not send hate to any of the idols or other people because of what you read in fictional work (whether that be for this story or any story in general). 

Anyways I hope you enjoy this story! When you're reading through, feel free to leave comments about things or just say how you feel. I'd love to hear whatever you guys are thinking while reading (it gives me motivation to write more lol). I might make more stories if you guys like this one so feel free to leave requests in the comments or to dm me if you prefer that :)

Thanks for choosing to read my story and I hope you like it,

naya <3