♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Today was a calming and relaxing day. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. It was just perfect! The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and people were hanging out with their friends and families.

And as for you? Well, you were walking along with Luffy and your Grandpa, Garp (or at least that's what he wants you to call him).You three were on your way to a certain place. Turns out, you and Luffy were going to be living with some other people!

“Ow, ow, ow, dammit! My body is made out of rubber, but why is it still painful?!”

Right now, Luffy was being held by his cheek by Garp. They were both arguing with each other while you were just walking quietly and listening in on their conversation, not wanting to be a part of it.

“It was a mistake to leave you in Windmill Village! Of all things, you like pirates?! What a fool!”

As Garp said that, Luffy held on to a tree trunk. He stayed there while his cheek was stretching as Garp walked further ahead.

“You can't make friends with that ‘Red-haired’ Shanks!” Garp exclaimed, not noticing Luffy holding onto the trunk.

Right after that, the same tree trunk slid to Garp, making him get hit by it, which caused him to let go of Luffy's cheek.

“Ouch!” Garp yelped in pain.

“I wanna become a strong man like Shanks!” Luffy declared as he still held onto the trunk.

You stood there with your hands on your mouth, trying to hold in your laughter from the scene. Garp looked in your direction and squinted.

“Don't think you're off the hook, young lady. I know you've also been hanging around that ‘Red-haired’ Shanks!”

Hearing that made you stop laughing and look at Garp's direction. All you did was stand there and chuckle nervously.

~Time-skip~

You three were now all standing outside a building. Garp banging at the door, you right next to him, while Luffy was.. somewhere.

As Garp was banging at the door, a curly red-haired woman burst out the place.

“Stop it! Whoever you are, do you wanna get killed?!-”

“It's me.” Garp retorted, which caused the woman to stop and process who it was for a bit. After that, she backed away, looking shocked.

“G-Garp!” She exclaimed. Two men then appeared right behind her, all three of them having shocked and scared expressions. You just stood there confused as to what was happening.

They then began to have a conversation with Garp. You stood there, not really listening into what they were saying. Mostly since you were busy looking at Luffy running back and forth. The lady seemed to notice Luffy running as well.

“You're annoying, kid!” The woman spat. Garp then picked Luffy up from his shirt.

“Look after him, too. Oh, and her as well.” Garp said while looking at you and patting your head gently.

“Hey, Luffy, (Y/N), say ‘hi’ to them.” He asked. While looking at both of us.

“Yo!”