♡ Chapter 7 ♡

___________________

Hiii! I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating in a while 😭! I kinda lost motivation and always ended up falling asleep when working on this chapter 🥲 so again I'm very sorry for the long wait 😭😭😭 I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! (Sorry it's long btw-)
___________________

"So, were you able to find those three brats?" a man known as Blue Jam asked.

One of the men nodded. "Uh, yes, sir! We were told that they were found rummaging around Gray Terminal."

"I see... and well, where are they? I dont got all day. I still need my money that those kids took."

"Oh, well, you see, sir.. uhm.. we still haven't quite catched them.. We were only told they were last seen in Gray Terminal and that the men there failed in capturing them-"

SLAM

All the men flinched at the sound of Blue Jam slamming his fist onto the table."I don't have time for these lame excuses. You better bring me those damn brats or else!" he threatened.

"Y-Yes, sir!.." all men said simultaneously.

"Good. Now, get out there and bring me those brats!" Blue Jam demanded.

All of the men in the room left and went to go search for Ace, Sabo, and Luffy. All, except for one..

"Huh? Didn't you hear me? Get out and go find them!" Blue Jam repeated.

"Sorry, sir. It's just I have some news to tell you."

Blue Jam raised his eyebrow and looked at the man with curiosity. "Well, what is it? Spit it out already," he ordered.

"When we were told that those three kids were found in Gray Terminal, they mentioned another one was with them."

"Another one?" Blue Jam asked, a bit intrigued.

"Yes. They told us it was a young girl with (H/L), (H/C) hair. Probably around the same age as Ace and Sabo," the man said.

Blue Jam brought his hand to his chin as he thought about something. "Was she seen when Porchemy was fighting those other brats?"

"No, sir. Only Ace and Sabo were seen when they tried rescuing that other kid," he stated.

"I see..." Blue Jam suddenly got lost in thought. But was soon interrupted by the other man.

"Although, there was this strange wolf who beat up Porchemy along with Ace and Sabo. Not sure what it was doing there..."

Blue Jam seemed really intrigued now. "That wolf was on the paper as well, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," the man responded

"Hmm.. say, do you have one of those papers with you? I want to check something."

"Oh! Yes. Here!" The man then gave Blue Jam the paper that contained Ace, Sabo, Luffy, and the wolf's face.

Blue Jam inspected the paper and looked at it for a while. "You said the girl had (H/C) hair?"

"Yes."

Blue Jam continued to look at the paper for a few minutes more and then put it down. "I want you to replace the wolf with the girl instead."

The man raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Yes, sir. But.. why? I mean, the girl wasn't seen fighting Porchemy or saving the other kid. The wolf was-"

"Yes, I know!" Blue Jam shouted. This caused the man to stay quiet and tremble in fear. "I know what I'm doing." Blue Jam got up his seat and started walking towards the window. "Now, go and do as I said." The man nodded furiously and quickly ran out of the room.