♡ Chapter 2 ♡

"Gosh, it's really late. Where can he be?.."

Right now, the sun was starting to go down. Ace had just come back with some food, and you expected Luffy to be with him, but.. no.. he wasn't there. You were starting to worry a lot..

~ First Person POV ~

"Luffy.. where are you!.." I muttered impatiently.

While the men grabbed the food Ace brought, I stood there and looked around to see if there was any sign of Luffy.

"Hey, kid."

I jumped a bit in surprise. I looked back and saw one of the bandits standing there.

"You coming or what? Everybody's inside right now, and if you're planning on eating today, I'd suggest you start heading inside." After that, he went inside.

I looked back at the forest. I got so caught up in finding Luffy that I didn't even notice everybody head back inside! Well, I'll guess I'll try to look for him after I finish eating.

I sat there alone, eating my bowl of rice. It was really noisy with all the bandits talking loudly and getting drunk. All I could think about was Luffy. I sighed as I ate my bowl of rice. I was trying to think the best possible scenarios of him coming back. It made me feel a bit better, not gonna lie..

As I finished eating, I noticed Ace was done with his food and was heading out. I was debating on whether or not to approach him. Since I wanted to ask him if he had any idea where Luffy was. After some seconds of debating, I decided to talk to him. I quickly got up and headed towards him.

"Hey, uhm, Ace?" I tapped his shoulder.

He soon turned around when he felt me tap him. He stayed quiet, waiting for what I was going to say next. Which honestly made me pretty nervous.

"So, I was wondering, do you have any idea where Luffy might be? He hasn't come back yet.."

Ace stood there, not saying anything. He soon turned around and started walking away.

"Don't know, and don't care. Now leave me alone." He growled and then left.

I stared at him as he left. '..Looks like somebody woke up in the wrong side of bed.' I thought to myself and shook my head.

"I gotta find Luffy. Who knows what could've happened to him.." As I said that, I headed outside. I was now standing in front of the forest. It was honestly a risky idea to go out at night and search for him. Not to even mention I don't even know my way around here! But that wouldn't stop me from trying to find Luffy.

I took a deep breath before heading into the forest.

~ One week later ~

A week had passed since Luffy disappeared. Throughout the week, I searched for him every day. But there was no sign of him anywhere..

It was nighttime, and I just layed there, with my blanket covering me and trying to fall asleep. As I was drifting off, I heard the dog barking outside.

"Mmmm... what.. what's happening?.." I muttered sleepily while rubbing my eye.

I sat up, stretched, and then stared at oblivion for a few seconds before standing up and checking out what was happening outside. As I got closer, I heard some voices.

"Where the hell were you, and what were you doing?!"

'That sounds like Dadan's voice..' I thought to myself.

As I got closer, the voices became more louder and clearer. Once I left the shack, I saw Dadan, Magra, and Dogra standing outside. Dadan seemed to be scolding... Luffy?..