♡ Chapter 9 ♡

"Alright, one more match before bed!"

"Hehe, I'm gonna win for sure!"

"Yeah, we'll see about that!"

The three then began fighting each other.

You slightly groaned as you tried going to sleep. But couldn't with all the noise they were making.

"Mmm.. can you guys train a bit more quietly?.. I'm tryna sleep here.." You mumbled groggily, rubbing your eye.

"C'mon, we're not even being that loud," Ace responded.

"Yeah!" Luffy chimed in.

You sighed and plopped your head into your pillow.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Sabo spoke up, "Well.. she did say before that she had really good hearing. So the smallest peep might be audible to her. And if that's the case, then even if our fighting might seem quiet to us, it can be considered loud for her.."

You nodded. "Yes, thank you," you confirmed, words being a bit muffled.

"Can't you control it or something???" Ace asked, sitting down.

You raised your head. "Eh, you can say that. But I mostly need to train my ears to get more comfortable with loud noises.."

"Woah!! I never knew that!" Luffy's eyes widened.

"Weren't you the first one to know about her power?.." Sabo sweatdropped.

Ace deadpanned at Luffy, but then brushed it off. "Makes sense, I guess.." he said, scratching his head. "But can you at least-"

"Zzzzzzz.."

'SHE FELL ASLEEP THAT FAST?!' They all thought.

Ace sighed, "C'mon, let's finish up our match real quick." he stood up, stretching a bit.

"But, won't we wake her up?" Sabo asked.

"Nah, she'll be fine. She's already knocked out. Plus, something tells me that waking her up won't be so easy.." he said, sweatdropping.

Sabo looked back at your sleeping form. Your head was buried in your pillow while soft snores came out of you.

"Hm.. alright then," Sabo responded.

"Let's continue already!!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Heh, right!"

.

.

.

In the meantime, Dadan was sleeping peacefully, below your guys' room. She was having such a nice dream until-

CRASH

"PUHHHHHH!!"

Dadan's eyes bulged out of their sockets, her mouth wide open as she felt the impact of Luffy falling onto her stomach.

"Geez, what a crappy floor.." Sabo mumbled, looking down from the hole they made.

"Yo, Luffy! You still alive down there???" Ace called out.

Luffy clenched his teeth, "No fair!!" he whined, flailing his arms.

Dadan's eyebrow twitched as she grits her teeth, "You... YOU STUPID BRATSSS!!"

Ace and Sabo looked down, unamused expressions on their faces.

"Time to go to sleep?" Ace questioned, looking at Sabo.

Sabo nodded, "Yeah."

They then turned around, heading to their beds and ignoring the fact they made a giant hole in the ground.