♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Ah, yes. What a beautiful day it was! The sun was shining brightly as it did any other day, and birds were happily chirping! Trees, grass, and flowers swayed gently as a light wind blew against them.

People were having fun with their families as they talked and hung out with them. And as for the Dadan Family? Well, let's just say they figured out about the extra kid sleeping there..

“What's with all the bandages?! Have they been fighting bears or something?..” Dogra questioned as he looked at the four sleeping kids.

“That's.. not the problem..” Magra responded as he looked at one specifically.

__________________

“HUUHHH??? WHAT HAVE THOSE BRATS BEEN UP TO NOW?!” Dadan exclaimed as she saw all four of the kids sleeping.

Wait…

Four?..

“One, two, three… huh?.. One, two, three.. huh?.. Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh?.. Wait a sec..” The math wasn't mathing for Dadan as she counted an extra one.

“Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh? Ace, (Y/N), Luffy.. huh? Okay.. okay, let's work this out..” Soon after saying that, she started picking up the pace in saying their names.

“Ace, (Y/N), Luffy, huh? Ace, (Y/N), Luffy, huh?! ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, HUH?!” After figuring out there was an extra kid sleeping there, she yelled at the other three. “ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, WHO'S THAT OTHER KID WITH YOU?!”

~ First Person POV ~

I sighed contently as I slept peacefully with Luffy in my arms. This was pretty normal for us already since most of the time Luffy would ask to cuddle with me. He said it was because he felt safe in my arms. Oh, and because I was warm as well. However, my peaceful sleep was soon disrupted by a yell.

“ACE, (Y/N), LUFFY, WHO'S THAT OTHER KID WITH YOU?!”

I groaned as I heard Dadan yell that. All I wanted was some sleep because I hadn't gotten much last week when Luffy went missing. I stayed up almost the whole entire week in trying to find him.

“Who's what now?..” Luffy questioned sleepily as he sat up and then went back to snuggling with me. I smiled softly as I felt him hug me. I patted his head as I tried going back to sleep.

“C'mon, it's too early for questions… pipe down, will ya?..” I heard Ace grumble.

“Ugh, three brats is already too many.. Who the hell are you?!” Dadan asked angrily.

‘Guess they found about Sabo now..’ I thought to myself as I tried ignoring the whole commotion.

For a minute there, I actually fell asleep. But then got woken up by a voice.

“Hey, wake up, sleeping beauty.” An annoying voice said.

“Mmmm… just 5 more hours..” I mumbled sleepily while trying to get comfortable.

“Tch. Just get up already!” Ace complained.

“Nooooo, I'm too comfortable..” I muttered.

There was silence after I said that. I assumed he had left or given up, so I smiled and tried going back to sleep. Well.. that was until I felt somebody grab me from above my ankle and drag me.

“Huh?! W-Wait, what are you doing?!” I asked half-asleep while looking back at Ace and seeing him drag me out of bed.

“Dragging you're lazy ass out of bed.” He responded angrily.

“NOOOO! I WANNA SLEEP MORE!..” I whined as I tried holding onto anything so it could prevent him from dragging me.

I saw Luffy and Sabo stand there watching the scene. “LUFFY, SABO, HELP ME!” I said while trying to reach for them.