♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Author's Note
_________________

(Hiii! Sorry for not updating in a while! I honestly lost some motivation, and since school started already, I was busy with my assignments! :'D But I'll try to upload more if I can! So, anyways, enjoy this new chapter! >:D)

_________________

As Ace and Sabo broke into the hideout, Ace proceeded to hit one of the men with his pipe. But both Ace and Sabo seemed to notice Porchemy bleeding. It looked as if something bit him. Hmmm.. I wonder what could've done that..

"Porchemy, it's that damn kid!"

"He's got the money! That brat!" One of the men said as he growled.

"ACE YOU'RE HERE!" Luffy cried.

Ace lunged himself at Porchemy to land an attack but instead got grabbed by his neck.

"Thanks for showing up, kid. You saved us some trouble. Your friend ain't squealing. He's pretty tough. But I think you'll talk." Porchemy stated.

"Ace!" Luffy yelled.

Ace wad struggling in Porchemy's grip. "S-Sabo! Do it!" Ace shouted. Sabo then lunged at Porchemy from behind and hitting him with his pipe in the process. Porchemy let go of Ace as he got hit by Sabo.

"That kind of hurt. Who hit me?" Porchemy asked as he turned around to see Sabo. "You?" He asked while looking directly at Sabo.

"You punks don't get who you're messing with. You're all dead meat!" Porchemy exclaimed.

"Shut your mouth and fight!" Ace said as he was now back on his feet. "Sabo, help Luffy!" He ordered.

"You guys!.." Luffy sniffled.

Sabo nodded at Ace's words. "One thing, that ugly dude has a sword. Be careful!" He warned.

Once again, Ace leaped into the air, trying to deliver an attack at Porchemy. Both their weapons clashed against each other as he did that.

Meanwhile, Sabo sprinted towards Luffy while dodging the attacks from the other men. He then counter attacked one of the men, which caused him to drop a knife. Sabo then picked the knife up with his free hand.

"No way!.. Porchemy, that other kid got our knife!" The man said.

After Sabo picked the knife up, he cut the ropes that Luffy was tied to. He then picked Luffy up and carried him. As he did, he looked around, as if he was trying to find something or *someone*..

'Where is she?.. I thought she'd be here by now!' Sabo panicked as he didn't see the (H/C) haired girl anywhere around.

"You guys go ahead." Ace said.

Sabo widened his eyes and turned around. "Huh? What are you talking about, Ace? Let's just leave!" He stated.

"I don't run from my enemies. Ever. Got it?!" Ace hissed while looking at Porchemy's direction.

"And I don't go easy on *MY* enemies." Porchemy responded.

"C'mon! These guys aren't just thugs. They're Blue Jam pirates!" Sabo exclaimed.

"Yeah, you got that right. Now, I'm done playing games here! You've got something that belongs to us. Be good and give it back, you brat!" Porchemy barked. "You're just a kid, and I don't blame ya for acting stupid. But fork over the cash, or you'll regret it!" He said while pointing his large sword at Ace.

Ace angrily hit the sword away with his pipe. "We got better plans for it. That's our money now!" Ace stated.

Porchemy growled as he looked at Ace. "Then you are dead!" He yelled.