The Daughters

When you woke up you immediately took a shower and got dressed into your maid outfit.

When you exited you room you saw Ingrid.

"I was just about to wake you, let's go." She said then started walking, you quickly followed behind her.

"Where are we going?" You asked in a monotone voice.

"The library, you will be tasked with cleaning it today. Also, do you always have to be so... emotionless?" Ingrid asked.

"I've always been like this..." you shrugged.

Ingrid shook her head and continued to lead you to the library.

"Here we are" Ingrid opened the door to the library and you entered.

"Make sure it is fully clean before dinner" the headmaiden said then left.

You looked around the room and looked at the bookshelves, noticing that none of them where organized, so you decided to start with that.

A couple hours pass and you finished organizing the books in the library, you were started dusting, and as you did the sound of buzzing grew closer.

"Oh sisters I found the new prey~" a feminine voice rang out.

You turned around and spotted one of the Lady's daughters in front of you, suddenly two swarms of bugs flew through the doors and materialized next to their sister.

Anybody would be rightfully scared of these three, but not you, no you were quite intereged by them.

"Not fair Bela, you cheated!" The brown haired one exclaimed.

Bela rolled her eyes "Don't be a sore loser Cassandra."

The last sister which you presumed was Daniela circled you while sniffing the air.

"OoOo she smells so good~" Daniela said.

"Dibs on the first bite!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"But I'm the closest to her!" Daniela whined.

"I already called dibs!"

"Will the both of you shut up!?" Bela demanded.

Cassandra crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Soon enough all three of the girls had their eyes on you.

Cassandra took a step closer to you, seeming to examine your face.

"Aren't you terrified?" She asked.

"Terrified?" You questioned.

"Yeah, y'know scared" Daniela butted in.

"I'm not sure I've felt that way before." You said a bit lost in thought.

"You've never felt scared before?" Bela raised an eyebrow at you.

"Not that I can remember..."

Cassandra grinned and pulled out a sickle then put it against your throat.

"Oh really~?" She seemed amused.

You gently grabbed the tip of her sickle and lowered it away from you.

"I'm quite sure." You said calmly.

Cassandra was taken aback as this type of treatment was new to her, she then started grinning again and put away her sickle.

"You're quite the strange human" Daniela peered at you.

"If you say so miss Daniela." You stated

Bela and Daniela swarmed away, leaving Cassandra.

"I will scare the living daylights out of you someday" she said still grinning she then swarmed after her sisters.

'How strange' you thought to yourself.

You got back to cleaning the library and after a while you finally finish, you then took a walk around the castle.

You stopped when you saw a beautiful painting, it was of Lady Dimitrescu, it was gorgeous a small smile appeared on your face for a millisecond.

That's new, you shook your head and made your way to dinner.

It went pretty much the same as last time with different weird conversation topics, when dinner was over you did the last of your chores for the night then headed to bed.

Word count (581)