The Problem...

You were in the dinning room cleaning up the dishes that came from breakfast, while you were cleaning there were three other maids that you didn't know the names of with you.

They werent doing any work but instead they were all huddled up and gossiping about things though you weren't really listening to what they were saying.

You put the dirty dishes on a tray and started walking to the kitchen.

"Are you sure this will work?" One questioned.

You stopped for a second and listened to their conversation.

"Yes there's not a single flaw in the plan." Another said.

"Cmon we need to get to work" the last said.

The three went their separate ways and started cleaning.

'I wonder what they're planning...' you thought to yourself.

You continued to bring the dishes to the kitchen and started hand washing them.

soon you finished and made your way to the main hall and started cleaning the room.

you noticed blood on one of the couch you were about to clean it but your attention was immediately grabbed when you heard shattering glass and the sounds of screaming.

Your curiosity got the best of you and you sped walked to where the sound came from.

That ended up leading you into the dinning room, you felt a strong cold winds coming from the windows, which were broken.

"It's so cold!" A broken scream was heard.

You looked to your left and saw the three sisters huddled up shivering, their body's looked as if they were slowly turning to crytals...

You immediately stopped standing around like a douffus and ran over to the three and rushed them out of the room.

You led them to the area you were cleaning and sat them down on the couch.

You then went over to the fire place and lit it surprisingly fast, though it was your fist time.

You then stood back up and scanned the room for anything to warm them up faster.

You spotted some blankets and grabbed them then wrapped them around the daughters.

Bela looked up at you, though you didn't relize it as you were still thinking...

'Tea! Of course a nice hot tea for each of them' you were so lost In Thought that you didn't hear Bela asking you a question.

You ran to the kitchen and grabbed three tea cups and made some fresh tea, knowing the girls were vampires you wanted to add blood but you had no idea where they held it.

So you grabbed a knife and slit your wrist and let some of your blood drop in each of the tea cups.

You put the tea on a tray and then brought the tea back to the three girls. You placed the tea on the table infront of them.

"You know I was talking to you right.." Bela stated.

"Oh.. sorry I didn't hear you..." you said blatantly.

"..." Bela didn't respond and grabbed a tea cup.

Her sisters had already grabbed theirs.

As Bela took a sip of the tea interest sparked in her eyes.

"Who's blood is this?" She asked.

"Mine." You said simply.

"Yours..? Why-"

"I didn't know where the blood was kept" you interrupted.

Bela narrowed her eyes at you but didn't  comment on the rudeness.

Cassandra finished her tea and looked up at you.

"Why did you save us?" She asked.

"....i- I don't know..." this would be the first time you have done anything for anyone by choice.

"Why don't you sit down?" Daniela piped up.

You raised an eyebrow but none the less sat down in between Daniela and Cassandra.

Not even 3 minutes later all of the girls had fallen asleep, Daniela having her head rested in your shoulder.

You watched the fire not knowing if you should get up or just stay there, you sighed and decided to not move.

Your ears perked up when you herd loud heels click through the halls.

You watched the door of the main hall and surely enough Lady Dimitrescu ducked through the door.

Her eyes scanned the room when her eyes landed on you.

At first she seemed annoyed but then her damener changed when she saw her daughters next to you. Almost as if she were curious.

"What..." she shook her head and hardened her stare. "Get up, and don't wake them up." She said sternly.

You carefully got up and went over to the countess, catching you off guard she gripped your wrist and dragged you to the next room.

She then forced you to sit down in a chair.

Her golden eyes locked onto you, it felt as if they were boring into you, you found it quite strange.

"What happened to my daughters." She demanded an answer.

"Ah... I'm not sure.." your eyes wondered the room.

The countess quickly bent down and grabbed your chin forcing you to look at her.

"Eyes on me! Obviously you are some what involved!" The countesses grip tightened.

"Well..." you told Lady Dimitrescu what you saw and her damener changed to a calmer one.

"Did you see the culprit?" She asked letting your chin go.

"No I didn't..." you said.

The countess stood up straight again.

"...I want you to watch my daughters for the rest of the day... when they wake up tell them to come to my personal chambers... understand?" The woman said.

"Yes, I understand..." you affirmed.

"Good, your dismissed." The countess walked away and you headed back to the main hall to watch over the three girls.

Word Count (928)