Her Grudge

You woke up to a knock coming from your door, you sat up and held the side of your neck and felt a bandage on it.

You grimaced, your neck still feeling sore from yesterday. The knock came again, yet this time more rapid and impatient.

"Come in.." you sighed and stood up.

The door opened and the bitch maiden that you still have yet to learn her name.

She looked at you with a glare.

"Do you need something?" You asked as you grabbed a brush and started doing your hair.

"Do you not know what time it is!? You're supposed to be helping with breakfast right now!" She exclaimed

"Does it look like I have a watch on me?" You stated not even sparing the girl a glance.

"I- you-.. Ugh! Just get down to the dinning room you rat!" She exited your room and slammed the door.

You rolled your eyes and quickly got dressed and headed to the dinning room.

You stood next to the other serving maidens and waited further instruction. Suddenly Ingrid approached you for roll call, she was holding a wine bottle.

"Finally decided to join us I see." She handed you the wine bottle. "You're on wine duty." She stated and moved onto the other maidens.

"Hailey, you're supposed to be standing next to Y/n over there." Ingrid pointed at you with a pen.

You looked at this 'Hailey' girl and who would've known it was the bitch maiden. Well I suppose you know her name now.

Hailey cursed under her breath and made her way next to you. You looked at her and she seethed at you, not that you really cared.

All the maids, well almost all the maids tensed when the sounds of buzzing and heels clicking against the floor could be heard down the hall.

Cassandra busted through the doors with a maniacal grin on her face and her sisters came in after her and sat at the table.

Not long after the countess ducked through the doors and entered sitting down at the end of the table.

Soon a few maidens placed their breakfast in front of them and quickly trotted away.

You were about to approach the ladies to pour their wine when Hailey harshly shoved you forward. to which almost made you fall.

You quickly regained your composer and gave her a slight glare. When you looked at her her attention was not on you any more and she seemed as if she was going to faint.

You looked at the Lady and noticed that she was glaring at Hailey, that bitch maiden was probably going to die... welp, its well deserved.

You continued and approached Cassandra first to pour her wine.

"Hey, why don't you give me a taste of your blood for breakfast Y/n~?" Cassandra put on a toothy grin.

"I'm afraid that I lost enough blood yesterday Miss. Cassandra." You stated as you finished pouring her wine.

She pouted as if she were a cute puppy, which she definitely was not.

You continued to Daniela.

"Y/n, do you know what its like to fall in love?" She asked as you poured her wine.

"I don't know what love feels like Miss. Daniela..." you said and went to Bela.

You heard her speak again. "Well thats kinda sad." She huffed.