Feelings

(Ashley's POV)

'i wonder why Y/n blew up last night... I mean I guess I was kinda pestering her, now that I think about it she has been acting differently lately..' Ashley thought to herself while she cleaned the dishes from breakfast.

Ashley sighed 'i should probably apologize to her' when she was done she started to look for you

(Your POV)

You were dusting the Countess's room trying not to think because every time you did you thoughts would immediately go to what happened last night.

Once you were done you exited the room, and you remembered when the countess kissed your forehead, you flustered and sighed.

You made your way through the halls and sharply turned a corner bumping into someone.

You backed up slightly to see their face it was Ashley.

"Y/n? Uhm sorry." Ashley said before you responded she interrupted you. "Hey I wanted to talk to you."

"Why?" You asked

"I'm sorry for pestering you last night I was just--"

"Stop. You were just concerned for me, I should be the one being sorry for yelling at you." You stated.

"Huh? But-"

"I was not angry at you, I just had a lot on my mind." You interrupted again

Ashley smiled and tightly hugged you, you cringed slightly, but allowed it for a few more seconds.

"Okay, that's enough." You huffed.

Ashley backed away slightly and smiled, "so where were you going?"

"I was heading to the court yard, I need to clear my head a bit.." you sighed.

""Why? Is something going on?" Ashley questioned.

"Just... Something that happened yesterday..." You looked away.

"Alright then I'ma get back to work now." Ashley said then left.

You made your way to the court yard and sat on a bench, it was surprisingly nice outside today usually it is freezing.

You sighed and took in your surroundings. Honestly, it was relaxing.

You closed your eyes for a moment until you felt someone's presence.

You opened your eyes to see Bela.

"Bela?" You questioned

"Y/n, have you been avoiding mother?" Bela narrowed her eyes at you.

"I-"

"I'll know if you lie."

You sighed she's right you have been avoiding her but you don't know what else to do or say when you see her next.

"Yes..."

"Well whatever the reason you need to get over it because it's making mother worried." She spoke

"Worried? Why is she-" interrupted again.

"Don't know. Ask her yourself." Bela said then swarmed away.

You sighed again then decided to find the countess, after a while you found her in her personal chambers

She was sitting at her desk tapping her pen quickly and repeatedly against her desk seeming anxious.

"My lady?" You asked softly looking away from her in slight nervousnes.

She glanced at you and stopped tapping her pen.

"Y/n, you aren't mad with me are you?" She asked.

You looked at her seeming confused. "No, why would I be.."

"You've obviously been avoiding me. So if your not mad at me then what's your problem." Her gaze slightly hardened

You cleared your throat. "I just... Didn't know how to approach you today..." you muttered.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

You blushed and it seemed as though your words got caught in your throat.

The countess realized that you most likely wouldn't speak any more so she thought.

She looked into your eyes in realization and smirked in amusement.

"Oh dear, could it be your mind is still stuck on our interactions last night?" She asked teasingly

"I- what- erm... Maybe.." I stammered.

"Aw, are you catching feelings darga mea?" She asked again teasingly but you could sense there was a slight seriousness to it.

You blushed deeply. "Uhm, you know what I need to get back to work.."

You turned to leave making your way to the door when suddenly the countess turned you around to face her again and pinned you against a wall.

"Not happening darga, not until you answer me." She said in a commanding tone.

"My lady! Surely you must be joking?" You said slightly desperate, this was embarrassing.

"Why would someone like me be joking about this... No go on.." she leaned in close to your ear and whispered. "Be a good girl for me won't you?" She said in a seductive tone.

You blushed "o-okay... I admit it.. i-I do." You huffed.

The countess kissed you on the cheek and stepped away from you.
"See that wasn't so bad darling~" your face probably looked like a tomato at this point and you didn't think you could manage anymore words.

"If I have to be honest dear... I may have caught them for you as well" the countess spoke softly.

You looked up at her shocked.

"Oh, please don't tell me that all this time you didn't know? It was so obvious." She stated.

"No it wasn't!" You huffed.

"I had litterly kissed you on the forehead last night." The countess sighed.

"S-so? That could've meant anything!" You stated.

She chuckled at you, in her eyes you were being cute.

"W-what are you laughing at?? It's not funny!"

"Darga mea your so cute~" she said sitting down in her chair again. "Come sit."

You sighed in embarrassment from the moment then made your way to straddle her thigh again.

The countess quickly took your chin into her hand and made you look up at her, you blushed as a few moments went by in a comfortable silence.

You looked at her lips that were painted with a bright red lipstick, you looked back at the countess and not even a moment later she took you into a deep kissed.

At first you were taken back but soon you melted right into the kiss not worrying about anything around you...

You finally felt like the ice that had been blocking your emotions was melting awatly. And what a releaviing feeling it was.

Word count (1000)
A/n: 😅