His Possession

He was sitting on the bonnet of his luxury black car on a deserted road.
His shirt sleeves were rolled up, buttoned only at the bottom of the shirt ,hair disheveled, red puffy eyes, veins popping out ,strained face, and a bottle of expensive whiskey in hand,

It's been two months since their forced marriage, the misunderstandings were cleared but Raghav knew what he did was extremely wrong, no matter what but they can't live like a normal married couple, deep down he wanted their marriage to be a heart to heart relationship but he knew it couldn't be possible.

His mother and sister are cursing him and praying for his life to be ruined, so how can he expect that the girl he ruined will accept him as her husband.

He wanted to scream and let out his pain but no sound came out. His breathing was shaky, he was struggling to keep his breathing normal.

He took a few more sips of  whiskey and drove his car at the speed of a bullock cart to his mansion.

_________________

Pallavi hears the door open, she quickly walks towards the hall but the scene startles her.

"Pallaaveiii... Yuu hererr.. "
He laughed.

"Raghav" She stepped forward to hold him.

"Suhhh! I'll manage, I've always done , I'll..donnnnoo't wowrry bout me, I don't need anyone.."

Raghav stumbled forward and grabbed a chair for support. He clung there, slumped over, for
a long time before he said, 

"Run away pallaviii ..I'm the devil..r..n-wayyyy..,i'll destrooyeee everiiiything..  "

His drunken voice sounded like a Alien language.

Pallavi frowned, she never liked the smell of his whiskey, it made her nauseous, she stepped forward and dragged him to the bathroom.

"H-h-h-heeeeey! Wheeeere d'ya think weeeeer goin' sareeee ka dukan..?"  He tried to free himself.

Jabbing a finger into his chest, she warned,
"Dare you utter a word Ghamandi Rao..."

"Gerroff me!" His words tumbling from his mouth.

"Shut up"

"I'm sober i'm gonna sleipp..no one is happy heree..
wait..wait..wait you can't do anything  boutit...I..I'm"
he Hiccuped.

She managed to balance his muscular body and put him in place and washed his face with cold water, she bent him over and poured cold water over his head, trying to make him sober.

Pallavi makes her sit on the bed and grabs a towel to dry his hair.
He wrapped his arm around her waist and hid his face under the pallu of her saree on her soft belly, crying like a scared child.

The alcohol still had its effect, Pallavi felt his breath and lips on her stomach, she gently held his face and backed away.she put him to sleep and turned off the lights.

"Deva! He doesn't deserve this much pain, have some mercy,please" she Prayed.

Sleep was far away from her, she knew his past, she knew it wasn't his fault yet his Amma was treating him like a culprit, she tried to make Amma understand but ten years of misunderstanding will not go away in a day.

He was mumbling in his sleep, she came close to him and tried to hear his muffled words

"Pallavi dnt lea...vme.. "