Mischief-2

Pallavi hugged him tightly and broke down in his arms. He said softly,

"So I'm not the reason for your crying..?now tell me what Happened?"

She pulled back from the hug and looked him straight in the eye,
"You can never be the reason i cry"

He placed one hand on her cheek and with the other he tucked her hair behind her ear and gently pulled her close to him and placed his lips on her forehead. A sob escaped her mouth,

"I came to know that Mansi is pregnant so I called her to congratulate but..." She sobbed.

He clenches his fists, Deshmukhs are the only reason for her pain, he will kill them, seeing his wife crying for those worthless people, his anger rises.

"But?" He gulped his anger.

"I..I always did my best for them, why don't they like me, why do they curse me, why don't they want to see me happy... She. " Her eyes welled up.

"I want to know what she said to you Pallavi?" He demanded.

"She.. She cursed my married life... " She sobbed.

His muscles tense in anger but he knows Pallavi is so emotional, he will deal with those trashy people later but now he needs to lighten her mood,

He scooped her up in his arms and sat on their bed,

"You know what, she's jealous, just look at me, how sexy I am, every girl's dream men, she must be jealous how you always see me naked, you can smell my manly strong smell everyday... " He laughed.

she narrowed her eyes, "When did I see you,you shameless"

"it's your loss" He pouted.

"You are impossible" She hits his chest.

"See, they don't know we didn't do the deed, so they must be jealous, even that shameless bada bindi was looking at me like I'm a dessert.. Eww "

she stares at him angrily.

"Don't tense your muscles, you can't look scary, you're like a small baby "

He pulled her cheeks, "Aww"

"do i look like a baby to you?" She frowned.

"Not just in looks, you act like a baby, you cry like a baby, you're cute too " He laughed.

"Now You'll See, Since you are now married with a baby, it's your responsibility to take care of your baby" She crossed her arms.

He gave a mischievous smile and left the room.

__________________

Dinner time,
He came in with a plate of food,

"baby, it's time for you to eat"

"What? "

"Shushh! Open your mouth baby " He said in a cute voice.

"I was joking" she whined

'Nah! I will treat you like a baby now" He smiled.

"What... ? Please! i was joking Raghav, don't irritate me "

"Now no going back baby!open your mouth... Aaaaa"

He fed her.

"Ok now enough! "