Mischief

Pallavi is roaming around the mansion looking for her husband, she entered his den and here he is...

Raghav was sitting in his chair, his legs were wide open,He was looking intently at his laptop, his robe untied, his hand caressing his hairy chest.

"Raghav!"

He closes his laptop seeing Pallavi in ​​his den.

"What are you watching? " She asked.

"just some random videos"

"What random video, show me?"

"I Can't See Them With You"

"Why, what videos are you watching that you can't watch with me?" She narrowed her. eyes.

" I told you na..it's just random video..."

Is he watching those type of videos?Devaaaaa! Pallavi thought, Her eyes widened.

"You..you..watch these videos daily? "

"No, only 3-4 times a week and in the office,ek baar se baat nahi banta na ! "

"What? office me bhi" She gasped.

"Yeah, it's more important in office than at home, well why am I hiding from you, I think we should watch it together,dono ka help ho jayega, come here.."

"Oh hello! Shekh chilli, Tumse acche se baat kya kar liya tum to galat matlab nikal rahe... Mujhe nahi dekhne aise videos" She shouted.

"Aree but.."

"You are such a shameless man"

"CCTV Photage dekhne me kya problem hai... Picchi am'mayi"
He looked at her in confusion.

"CCTV Photage?"

"Han to? "

"CCTV Photage? "

"Hannnn"

"ooohhh"

"What ohhhh"

"So you were watching cctv videos.."
she mumbles while glancing away.

"Tumko kya laga? "He raised his brows.

"N...N.. Nothing.. "she bites her tongue.

"There's definitely something going on in your head Saree ka dukan! so now tell me what? "
He stepped closer.

"Kuchh bhi to nahi"

"Wait, you said i'm Shameless... Ohh now i got it... You thought i'm watching sex videos? Seriously pallavi? "

"Sorry! "

"Do you think I'm 'that' type of person?" He frowned.

"Possible! " She mocked.

"Ohh now you will see" He gave a mischievous smile.

"Veda manus"
she frowned and went to dinner.

_____________________

In their Bedroom,
It was late night and he was still working on his laptop, Pallavi asked him to come to bed.

"Did you just invite me to bed, wifey?" He gasped and slightly tilted his head.

"To sleep. You idiot.." She frowned.

"With? "

"Dekho tum! "

"Yeah! Show me" He smirked.

She gritted her teeth and lay down on the bed, covering herself with a quilt.

he smiled and turned off the light.

____________

Shining sun rays fall on his face disturbing his Peaceful
sleep.

"You have a meeting today, did you forget? Get dressed up and have your breakfast Raghav"

"Umm? You mean , get undressed and have breakfast?"he licks his lips.

"Enough now"

"It's just the beginning wifey! " He winked.

"God knows how your female employees work with you, do you behave like this there?"

"Sorry? This behavior is exclusive to you only because you invited it. " He gave her a mischievous smile.

Pallavi was getting ready in front of the mirror, Raghav was standing behind her,

"have you ever seen such a beautiful girl like she came from heaven? "

"No! "

"meet my wife someday, you'll see"

He kissed the air near her cheeks and left.

After a few hours he texted her,
"Don't you kiss your hot husband sweetheart?"

Pallavi was about to reply with a knife emoji,When he texted ,

" Miss* "

"Typo error"

Pallavi replied,
"I will deliver you punch "

"Typo, lunch*"

He replied,

"You don't need to bring the lunch box, just come here, I'll have my lunch."

Pallavi sent a knife emoji, he replied,

"Oh! my wife is going wild interesting, i will be back soon, bye Sweetherart ! "

_________________

Next day,
She made a cup of coffee and went to give it to Raghav, he was playing table tennis,

"Can I join you here, want you to play it" Pallavi asked.

Tilting their head slightly,he said,
"Sure baby! But there is a security camera here so first I switch it off and give a day off to my staff, ask amma to go to temple for a few hours, then we can play."

"What? But why" She asked in confusion.

"Don't you know how we gonna play here" He winked.

"You Shameless man, enough of your dirty mind"

" Nah! All I have are dirty ideas now when it comes to you.. Some downright dirty. " He smirked.

She put the coffee mug on the table and went away angrily,

A few hours later, Raghav enters his room, Pallavi was sobbing with her head between her knees.

"Hey, Pallavi, what happened? Pallavi, "

he rushed towards her and cupped her face,

When he remembered his words, he pulled his hand and panicked,

"Pallavi, I was joking, you know, I was just irritating you, you know that right.....I.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, please, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, you know I will never do anything wrong with you... Please listen..ayee saree ka dukan, i am sorry.. "

Tear rolled down his eyes.

Tbc.............

I wanted to write this in one go but I am sleepy now so will update the next part tomorrow,Hehhe!

Enjoy!