Autumn . 2

Pallavi puts all her stuff in her room and changes into her night gown, Raghav comes from his den,

"we'll sleep on the bed?" She asked.

"No, we'll sleep in the bathroom."

"Huhh? "

"Kaisa question hai Saree ka dukan.. Hum Bed par hi soyega na.. "

He looked around his room, it looked different with her and her stuff but it looked better.

Pallavi nervously sat on the bed and lay down immediately covering herself with the quilt.

"are you feeling cold? Should I change the temperature?"

"No, it's fine, "

"Good night " He smiled.

"Hmm.. Good night"

He changed into his night robe and lay down beside her enjoying the comforting smell of her perfume.

Pallavi felt his presence near her, but it was quite comfortable, she never shared the bed with anyone, but with him, she feels safe.

_________________

The alarm broke her sleep but the sound had no effect on her lazy husband, sleeping like a small child, lost in his dream world, his mouth slightly open and hair covering his forehead ,
Pallavi sweeps his hair aside making sure not to disturb his sleep.

She took bath and got ready, wearing a red saree, but today she was looking different, so far as she looked, as complimented by her husband, she will look more beautiful with few things, and those things are, A pair of anklets, the toe ring which he himself put on her toes yesterday. A set of beautiful red bangles, she completed her look with a pair of traditional long jhumka.

She looked at herself in the mirror, it felt unreal.

After worshiping her Lord Ganesha she again came to the room and went to the balcony to water the plants,

she heard the bathroom door open so she peeped into the room from the balcony,

He walks out of the washroom, his towel dangerously low around his waist,drops of water sliding down his chest to his masculine abs and finally disappearing in South.
Water drops dripping from his wet hairs , he stood in front of mirror,unaware of a pair of eyes that was staring at him without blinking.

Pallavi's eyes were catching every detail of him getting ready.

She looked at his towel, which protruded slightly from the line of his body.

She gulped and looked away, after a few seconds she turned again,

He put on his boxers and dried his hair, keeping the wet towel aside, he opened the hairgel box, dipping two fingers into it, he gathered enough gel for his hair.

he combed her hair perfectly running his fingers through it, He applied body spray and put his gold chain around his neck.

Setting his beard with his beard comb and skillful hands, he licked his lips,satisfied with his work

Pallavi stumbled and blinked her eyes rapidly as the sound of him zipping up his pent broke her trance.

He wore his white shirt, left the top three buttons open and completed his look with a navy blue coat.

Suddenly he turned,

"Kya dekh raha Saree ka dukan? "

His raised his right eyebrow, his Raspy deep voice made Pallavi feeling weird tingling in her stomach.