'Painful love'

As soon as the train left the station, tears welled up in her eyes.Her heart sank and a series of sobs escaped her mouth.

He got into his car,After driving for a few minutes he stopped the car on an empty road, He came out of the car and fell to his knees, his body refused to support him anymore, his eyes refused to blink and tears flowed out,

"Why me? why always me?"
He shouted.

When he thought he could improve things between them his hope was dashed when his mother asked him to free Pallavi from this forced relationship and let her live in peace, she also loved Pallavi But somehow she was feeling guilty for forcing her into a relationship with her son.

He cried his heart out  but he can't keep her caged, she is a perfect human being and He? He is just? Just a man who hurt her.

And the next day turning his broken heart into stone he finally gave her a ticket to return to her brother's home where according to him her happiness was.

_________________

He returned to his mission and went straight to locking himself in his room.

He looked at the mirror.

flashback,

"Ghamandi Rao aaine me dekhne se bandar insaan nahi ban jata"

"Tum mereko bandar bola"

"Atleast bandar he bola hai, harkatein to suar jaisi karte ho"

"What the? Mai? Mai suar? "

"Han tum!  Suar Jaise pura room me saman faila dete ho, whiskey ke kichar me dube rahte ho or aab to ye body bhi suar ka khal jaisa ho gaya hai"

"Oh hello! Mera body ko kuch nahi bolo"

"Janab apni new deal ke project head ke sath busy jo rahte hain"
She taunted.

"You know what, your new deal is the worst, it's ruined your sleep schedule, your gym schedule, you just keep working on it whole damn day

Look at yourself, you gained weight, Suar Rao! and your hair, soon the day will come when birds will lay eggs on your hair"

"Mereko gym ka time nakko milta na."

"If you ever fall on me with this weight I'm sure I'll meet the nymphs of heaven"

"And your deal partner,
God knows in what bad times Jayati Jewels did the deal with her,she talks too Much nonsence,ridiculous, I just listened to your recent interview with her, my ears started bleeding,"

"Saree ka dukan, It's just a matter of a few days. Ardam ayinda? And I am focused on my deal not her nonsense, and don't worry you have already met the male nymph of heaven, one and only Raghav Rao"

she laughed uncontrollably,

"Pari Rao i mean para Rao"

"Stop it saree ka dukan"

Flashback end.

_________________________

Raghav Rao, whose gaze would make anyone tremble, was now afraid to look at his own reflectionHe took his eyes off the mirror and drank the poison called whiskey which would give him the strength to live.

He is scared to see his own eyes which now contain immense love instead of loneliness.

He felt suffocated without her in this room,

he left the mansion and wandered the streets, the cold heavy rain made him shiver but he was in no state to care about anything,

why should he care?

Why should he live?

" Saree ka dukan! Mai bohot pyar karta hai tumko, par tum bohot accha hai or mera jaise logo ka kismat me aacha log nahi hota. Tum best deserve karta hai or mai to.... "

His sobs overpowered his voice.

Two days passed but she did not call her, she only informed Amma that she had reached there safely and no further call came from her,

His mother realizes that he is not the Raghav she knew, the one whom she has been seeing for a few days is unknown to her.

At least he can talk to her once a day so she can survive, he thought,

Raghav dialed her number,

"Hello! "

As soon as her voice reached his ears, a wave of liveliness was felt throughout his system.

"Pallavi ! How are you! "

He bit his lower lip, trying to hold back his tears.

"I am as I should be "

"you should be happy"
He whispered.

"ofcourse,everyone should be happy"

"It means I made the right decision"
He painfully Smiled.

"Doing what’s right isn’t supposed to hurt someone you care about."

Pallavi whispered before hanging up the phone.

"Pallavi! Pallavi... Hello.. "

Tbc...