Autumn-5

Pallavi laid Raghav down on the bed with Farhad's help and just one look at him was enough for Farhad to spill the beans.

Farhad was calling doctor but Pallavi said, she would take care of him as she had talked to his doctor a few days ago and she knows how she can deal with his panic attacks.

After Farhad left, Pallavi closed the door of her room, and sat near Raghav, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She caressed his face with trembling hands and wiped his face with a wet wipe, preparing the solution for his medicine, he put the spoon inside his mouth, so that his tongue could absorb the medicine.

Raghav opened his eyes, as the sun's rays hit his face and disturbed his sleep, he held his head which was spinning. he stretched his aching body and his eyes widened when he felt the quilt tickling on his member, is he completely naked?

He looked around to remember what had happened last night.

Pallavi entered the room with a glass of lemonade.

"Good morning"

"Where are my clothes?" He asked in a scared tone.

"I put them in the wash" Pallavi replied.

"I mean," he licked his lips nervously,"Who took off my clothes?"

"Last night three angels descended from heaven to change the clothes of Supreme Lord Raghav Rao."

Pallavi replied and gave him tight smile.

"Pallavi please"

"Are you mad or what? You're lying on your bed in your room so obviously your wife has taken them off."

"You! You, there's nothing, I mean..not even that," he paused, "

"I know, I was the one who removed them so I know there's nothing left on your drunk body."

" You saw? "

"What? "

"That..... "

"What that? " Pallavi asked.

"Sorry! I... I've been busy so I haven't shaved in a few days, I didn't know you'd see me.. so I, I..."

"Kya I...I What's the matter,and don't you dare to shave, you look handsome like this only, don't ever do that" She warned.

"But...you know, it doesn't feel good, I mean...."He lowered his gaze.

"What mean? Bol kya rahe ho tum? "

"It would look more tempting when it's shaved"

he looked everywhere but her.

"You will look like a baby without beard so never shave otherwise I won't see your face"

"Beard???? "

"Han to? "

"You mean beard?? "

"What else idiot Rao"

"I thought.. "

He looked down, Pallavi followed his gaze and screamed,

"Youuuuuu... Shameless man! "

"you took off my clothes, so I was asking only about that, why would I ask for my face which you see every day,

"I wrapped the towel and then took off your boxers, so don't think otherwise."

"But... "

"Enough! Now get up and take a bath, hurry up,"she ran out of the room.

Raghav felt that Pallavi was looking angry, he wanted to talk to her but she was not giving him the excuse of being busy, the whole day passed,