Lost at Sea 💙💙

╔═ .✾. ═╗

He loves him

"Genya, we have a mission together." Muichiro tapped on the taller one's shoulder. The other immediately turned to his side, revealing the Mist hashira fully equipped for battle "Eh? Right now?"

Genya was enjoying the food that he can eat aside from demons - of course, he had to be interrupted during a meal. But he didn't mind since it was Muichiro he was paired with for a mission.

"No, in the next 10 years." he teased, rolling his eyes at the Shinazugawa - peacefully eating his lunch

"Would you still be alive in the next 10 years?"

Muichiro glared, his voice calm with a tinge of annoyance "Knock on wood before I punch that pretty face of yours."

"Aww, you think I'm pretty," Genya replies, knocking on the table he ate from, not yet standing up to get ready for his and the annoyed pillar's mission.

"Shut up before I actually punch you." Genya chuckled as he goes back to finishing his food.

"When will we do the mission?" Genya asks, swallowing his food before asking (since it's rude to talk with your mouth full).

"Later at 5 pm, I thought we could go to the river before the mission." Muichiro avoided the taller's gaze, unsure if he would accept or not.

Genya nodded, standing up and grabbing his dishes from the small glass table "I'll get ready then." Muichiro's face curved a smile, watching Genya disappear as he walked through the hallway.

─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───

The river where they first met was quiet, with a pretty scene too. This river is their comfort place, they'd often go there to relax, rest and talk till the sun goes down.

It has been Muichiro's special place from then on, he'd often go cloud watching here. He loves the Cumulus and Cirrus clouds that accompanied the clear blue skies or dark, yet comforting gray skies from time to time.

It became more special when he met Genya Shinazugawa here in this very river, and even more special when Muichiro caught feelings for Genya.

It was weird though, Genya wasn't his type. No, he wasn't into tall and muscular guys that were a head taller than him. But he caught feelings for Genya nonetheless.

He caught him, he caught him like the flu

Can Shinazugawa Genya reciprocate Tokitou Muichiro's undying love for him? Yes, yes he can.

"Thanks for accompanying me here." Muichiro's soothing voice made the awkward silence between the two disappear, he eyed the clouds way up in the sky.

He would if he could just grow a pair of wings and fly up to those soft-looking clouds.

"No problem," Genya replies, resting his head on the other's since Muichiro is already laying his on Genya's shoulder.

"Let's go here again after our mission, maybe we can bring food and set up a picnic." Muichiro invites, raising his head from Genya's shoulder.

Genya combed his hair with his fingers, "Alright, but I'm not cooking the food."

Muichiro looks at Genya with a hurt face, his big blue eyes glistening, "Can you please cook our food for the picnic?"

"You know I can't cook to save my life," Muichiro added, Genya shivered at the memory of Muichiro cooking.

Even a demon tasted better than Muichiro's cooking - he would rather die than eat Muichiro's attempt at "Rice". It's clear to see that Muichiro cannot cook at all.