Rain clouds 💙💗

╔═ .✾. ═╗

How pathetic.

He's crying again.

It became a daily thing for him to cry now, letting out his feelings under gloomy weather, which is just him ranting to himself.

Genya had his head laid on top of his knees with a hand holding onto his hair and an arm wrapped around his knees.

He sobbed, muttering negative thoughts.

'You're so weak.'

'Quit the corps'

'You will never be my brother' That phrase rang in his head, he can't apologize to his older brother yet- Sanemi completely hates him!

He has been fighting the urge to pick his gun up and shoot at his head.

The only thing stopping him is the fact that he hasn't apologized to his brother yet. He called him a murderer after all

He muttered quietly, "Maybe if you weren't so weak you could be of help."

He always talks negative things about himself in 3rd person, "why can't you just be useful for once"

"But you are useful, Genya." Someone called out.

"God?"

"No, try again," Muichiro mumbled, poking his head from the tree.

"God fucking damn it-! You scared me!" Genya screamed, throwing a stick at the boy-- Which Muichiro fortunately dodged.

"It's rude to throw things at people, y'know?" Muichiro replied, a disappointed look on his face. "It's rude to stalk people, y'know?!" Genya snapped, mocking the other's tone.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" Muichiro asked, still hanging from a tree. Genya shook his head - burying his face into his knees

"Who told you that you weren't useful?" Muichiro changes the topic as he jumps down the tree.

Genya stared at Muichiro's hair, His hair is a beautiful jet-black color with teal-blue tips. It becomes twice more beautiful as it is when it gets caught by the wind. He watches how The mist pillar tucks a few strands behind his ear.

"It's rude to stare, y'know?" Muichiro exclaimed, his tone mocked like their previous conversation after Genya threw a stick at him.

"Sorry, you should... tie it." Genya pointed to his hair. "I don't know how to tie my hair," he replied, walking up to Genya.

"Do you have a hair tie? I can tie it for you" Muichiro reached into his pocket to grab a few elastic hair ties, handing them to Genya.

"Shouldn't we go back first? It looks like it's going to rain soon." Muichiro asks, staring into the sky that had beautiful clouds that were gray.

He shakes his head, "Sit in front of me." Genya commands, which Muichiro followed. Genya starts to comb the shorter one's hair with his hand, bringing the tangle-free hair in the middle to make a simple ponytail.

The two had an awkward silence between them, the way Genya was pulling at the pillar's hair was relaxing - he should let him tie his hair more often.

"You still haven't answered me, who called you useless?" Muichiro asks, staying still since the other was tying his hair.

"Myself" Muichiro immediately interrupted, his tone becoming more angry than normal "Liar."

"No, I'm telling the truth-" he was interrupted once again by Muichiro's stubbornness "Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar." he repeats, covering his ears and shaking his head in a 'No' gesture.

"Stop moving." Muichiro stopped moving his head, "I'm telling the truth, I bet my other half."

"I bet my whole life you don't." Muichiro replied, "You already lost!" Genya exclaimed - playing with Muichiro's hair.

Genya heard a couple of sniffling, he ties off Muichiro's hair and went to check up on him. "Are you alright...?"

"Why do you hate yourself?" Muichiro asks blankly, his eyes glossy-eyed on the verge of crying - he hated it when people hate themselves.

"Hey don't cry-" Genya reached his hand to the much smaller figure, which Muichiro slaps away. "Answer me!" he replies, raging tears threatening to fall off his beautiful teal-blue eyes.

Genya was the type to bottle his feelings under his rough exterior, he wasn't the type to rant to others and look for comfort. Maybe he'd prefer the other to listen than give advice.

But Muichiro didn't give advice, he was comforting the other and even crying with him. The best comfort he could ever receive is someone who can cry with him through tough times, someone that he can share the pain with. Do you know what he means?

"Answer my question." Genya couldn't help but wrap the other in a warm embrace, he hugged him tightly so the other can't escape.

Muichiro tried to escape from the other's grasp, he was kicking and pushing him away "Answer my goddamn question!-"

"I could list down all the fucking reasons why I do!" Muichiro fell silent, his tear-stained face glistened with pure sadness, but he kept it all in a blank expression.

"I work my ass off just to get to my brother and apologize to him but I can't! Do you know why? Because I'm fucking weak!" Muichiro listened as he lays his head on the other's shoulder.

"I hate the body I'm in, I hate the personality I drag with me, I hate-"

"Well, I love you." A tear slides down the boy's face. He smiled - a sad smile that disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"What?" Genya asks, breaking the hug to look Muichiro in the eyes.

"You may hate yourself but I don't, I love you." he paused,

"I love your rough yet gentle personality, I love how strong you are, I love how brave you are and how you put others before yourself," Muichiro whispered loud enough for Genya to hear.

A tear slid down his cheek, he wiped it off with the palm of his hand "I love you for you, Genya". Looking up to the taller one, he continued with a tinge of hesitation "Do you?"

"Tokitou-kun... " he felt weird when he said that name out loud. "Muichiro..." he corrects. "Maybe, you could help me learn to love myself."

Muichiro looked up at him, his hair breaking free from the hair tie that secured his hair in place while his glossy blue eyes stared into the other's tear-stained face.

"And once I do, I can say that I love you too." Genya continued as he cups the other's cheek with one of his hands, his lavender eyes met jade blue.

"Can't you say it now?" the other asks, tilting his head.

Genya sighed, he brought Muichiro closer to him, "I love you." he confesses, planting a small kiss on the other's forehead.

Muichiro wrapped his arms around the taller one's neck and buried his face into his chest.

"I love you too."

The rain started falling on the two boys. Even if they were getting wet, they did not move an inch. Staying in the position that made them comfortable and warm despite the cold harsh rain.

♡♡

╚═ .✾. ═╝

"Why are you two wet...?" Iguro asks, pointing at the two who left muddy footprints on the floor.

Genya and Muichiro simply looked at each other with their tear-stained faces as they burst into laughter - noticing the muddy footprints they left behind.

Iguro just looked at them with anything but anger, these two finally act their age after growing up too fast.